Prepare For War! (billboard)

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: Prepare For War! (billboard)

Postby hammAR on Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:44 pm

Pat wrote:Not much in their 4700 word statement about an armed overthrow of the government...

I do not believe that anyone in this thread stated "armed"...............
All men are created equal....It's what they do from there that matters!.
hammAR

Postby Pat on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:24 pm

hammAR wrote:
Pat wrote:Not much in their 4700 word statement about an armed overthrow of the government...

I do not believe that anyone in this thread stated "armed"...............

Well, the implication is certainly there.

And then there's always this from Uncle Joe: http://www.marx2mao.com/Stalin/AI05.html
"Happiness is...finding two olives in your martini when you're hungry." -Johnny Carson
Cardinal Kung Foundation , The Rule of Saint Benedict
Pat

Postby Pat on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:58 pm

This from Chuck Norris:

http://justanothercoverup.com/?p=600

The call by some right wing leaders for rebellion and for the military to refuse the commander in chief’s orders is joined by Chuck Norris who claims that thousands of right wing cell groups have organized and are ready for a second American Revolution. During an appearance on the Glen Beck radio show he promised that if things get any worse from his point of view he may “run for president of Texas.” The martial artist/actor/activist claims that Texas was never formally a part of the United States in the first place and that if rebellion is to come through secession Texas would lead the way.

According to Chuck, GWB should never have become president, as he was a foreigner. Right radicals ranting...
"Happiness is...finding two olives in your martini when you're hungry." -Johnny Carson
Pat

Postby hammAR on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Pat wrote:Well, the implication is certainly there.

Maybe and that is your assumption,
but are there implications in your comments and posts.......
hammAR

Postby mattxd on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:11 pm

Pat wrote:This from Chuck Norris:

http://justanothercoverup.com/?p=600

The call by some right wing leaders for rebellion and for the military to refuse the commander in chief’s orders is joined by Chuck Norris who claims that thousands of right wing cell groups have organized and are ready for a second American Revolution. During an appearance on the Glen Beck radio show he promised that if things get any worse from his point of view he may “run for president of Texas.” The martial artist/actor/activist claims that Texas was never formally a part of the United States in the first place and that if rebellion is to come through secession Texas would lead the way.

According to Chuck, GWB should never have become president, as he was a foreigner. Right radicals ranting...

wow that site leans further to the left then a sprint car. if you read the transcript from beck an the actual op-ed from Norris I can see where some one could pick out a couple things to fit the story they wanted to write. It would be the equivalent of some of you JMB disciples writing a review of a glock.

here's the source material:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=91103

... GLENN: Chuck, you live in Texas.
NORRIS: Yes, I do.
GLENN: Somebody asked me this morning, they said, you really believe that there's going to be trouble in the future. And I said, if this country starts to spiral out of control and, you know, and Mexico melts down or whatever, if it really starts to spiral out of control, before America allows a country to become a totalitarian country, which it would have under I think the Republicans as well in this situation; they were taking us to the same place, just slower.
NORRIS: It was slower, yeah.
GLENN: Americans will, they just, they won't stand for it. There will be parts of the country that will rise up. And they said, where's that going to come from? And I said Texas, it's going to come from Texas. Do you agree with that, Chuck, or not?
NORRIS: Oh, yeah. You know, Texas is a republic, you know. We could actually --
GLENN: It was a country before it was a state.
NORRIS: Yeah, we could break off from the union if we wanted to.
GLENN: You do, you call me.
NORRIS: Oh, yeah.
GLENN: Seriously, you do. I don't mind having that lone star on my flag. I really don't mind it. I've been out with a seam ripper looking at my flag going, I don't know, California could go. I'm just saying --
NORRIS: I may run for president of Texas. (Laughing).
GLENN: All right. Hey, Chuck, I just wanted to touch base with you, too, on one other thing. Are you having a bunch of friends over to your house for the March 13th thing?
NORRIS: For the 13th, yeah. I got a whole group. A lot of the law enforcement here in the local area are going to be here and a lot of our family and friends are all going to be in our big room here to watch it. I'm dying to find out what it is, you know. I'm dying to find out what you're going to say. ....
"Everyone wants to live at the expense of the state. They forget that the state lives at the expense of everyone." -- Frederic Bastiat (1801-1850) Source: The Law, by Frederic Bastiat, 1850
Go ahead report me to Barry!!
mattxd

Postby hammAR on Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:14 pm

THEY are far worse than IF some of US JMB disciples were writing a review of a glock...............

hammAR

Postby Rev. Dead Corpse on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:45 pm

Pat wrote:Para bellum my a$$...

Dona nobis pacem.

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
What would a Free Man do?
Rev. Dead Corpse

Postby Pat on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:03 pm

Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis.
Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis.
Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, dona nobis pacem.

which means:

Lamb of God, you who take away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us.
Lamb of God, you who take away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us.
Lamb of God, you who take away the sins of the world, grant us peace.
Pat

Postby Norsesmithy on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:59 pm

If someone wants to be a Malcolm X, it helps to have a Martin Luther King on or near your side that you can drive the government to compromise with.
Norsesmithy

Postby Q_Continuum on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:31 am

hammAR wrote:THEY are far worse than IF some of US JMB disciples were writing a review of a glock...............

WHERE did you find that? It is HILARIOUS...I want MOAR! (To spray in-game while I play Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 - and kill zombies!)
Q_Continuum

Previous

Return to Politics