If I were a lib'ril...

Firearms related political discussion forum

If I were a lib'ril...

Postby hammAR on Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:24 am

First, I'd eat some tofu an' rice cakes with Perrier an' then I'd go walkin' aroun' the neighborhood ta spy on the peoples to see if anyone was smokin' cigarettes or cuttin' trees up or cleanin' guns & stuff so's I could call up the local guv'mint orifice an' start a movement ta make em' stop doin' stuff I don't like.

Then I'd send some money ta' Hillary an' also Obama sos I'd feel good about passin' ammo ta' the DNC ta' use on the evil Republicans.

Then I'd watch Ellen Degenerate on TV an' Oprah too..

I'd wanna help out some gay folks force gayness down the throats of 1st graders in public school, an make sure there warn't no religion in the classroom. No bibles an' no Jesus..then I'd send a check ta Brandeis an' Harvard so they could put in foot baths fer the Islamic stoodints. Ya see, Christianity is easy ta slam, but not Islam, cause that's just the way it is now..an' the conservatives can't or won't do dick about it.

I'd then start figgerin' out more ways ta infringe on the 2nd amendmint an get the guns outa the hands of law abidin' Americans. That way, only the police will have guns. Then we can start workin' on gettin' the guns outa the hands of the police. What's that you say?..Only criminals will have guns? Cause the nature of criminals is to NOT obey the laws? Well,..I don't even want to go there cause your argument is silly an' stoopid..everybody knows that. An' you can stuff the FBI an' NRA statistics rite up your patriotic Republican ass ok?

Now I would open a quart of Ben & Jerry's chunky monkey an' sit on my ass in front of the TV an' wait fer Desperate Hosebags ta come on, an' also Letterman..In tween I'd have CNN on..

Then I'd crawl inta my bed an' spank the monkey thinkin' about Madelaine Halfbright and Janet Rambo makin a sammich outa me..........................a sammich that will sqeeze the devil out.

Shamelessly stolen .................
All men are created equal....It's what they do from there that matters!.
hammAR

Re: If I were a lib'ril...

Postby nyffman on Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:57 am

hammAR wrote:Shamelessly stolen .................

From who? I'm gonna shamelessly steal it too. :lol:
our quarrel is not about the value of freedom per se, but stems from our opinion of our fellow men … a man’s admiration of absolute government is proportionate to the contempt he feels for those around him --Alexis de Tocqueville--
nyffman

Postby 1911fan on Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:11 am

quote "Then I'd crawl inta my bed an' spank the monkey thinkin' about Madelaine Halfbright and Janet Rambo makin a sammich outa me." now there's a visual image that makes me want to gouge out my eyes.
1911fan

Postby gunnerbmg on Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:49 am

go Gunny :lol: :lol:
"arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden times" Winston Churchill
gunnerbmg

Postby cobb on Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:54 am

1911fan wrote:quote "Then I'd crawl inta my bed an' spank the monkey thinkin' about Madelaine Halfbright and Janet Rambo makin a sammich outa me." now there's a visual image that makes me want to gouge out my eyes.

Really, I thought it was pretty funny and original. Then that part came up and all I could think was that how sick it was, and maybe true.
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING
MN. DPS/BCA approved training organization.

http://www.RiverValleyTraining.com
cobb

Postby justaguy on Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:18 am

There is nothing about rising my taxes.
WWTNSTKBLD
(What Would The Navy SEALs That Killed Bin Laden Do)
justaguy

Postby BRIT_in_the_weeds on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:15 pm

Then I'd crawl inta my bed an' spank the monkey thinkin' about Madelaine Halfbright and Janet Rambo makin a sammich outa me..........................a sammich that will sqeeze the devil out.

He done forgot to mention they're wearing buttless chaps and strapon dildees :twisted:
Far better it is to dare mighty things...than to take rank with those poor, timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat
T.Roosevelt 1899

Just me and the designated settee, in the weeds.8-)
Thread-F.U master Brit Pei Ying
1/ICC ;-) .1/ICC II.;-)
BRIT_in_the_weeds

Postby Molasses on Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:51 pm

If you were to become a lib'ril....

You'd have a whole pile of Get Well cards next to your hospital bed sayin' how sorry people were to hear about the accident and all that dain bramage.
Molasses

Postby nyffman on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:36 am

Molasses wrote:If you were to become a lib'ril....

You'd have a whole pile of Get Well cards next to your hospital bed sayin' how sorry people were to hear about the accident and all that dain bramage.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
our quarrel is not about the value of freedom per se, but stems from our opinion of our fellow men … a man’s admiration of absolute government is proportionate to the contempt he feels for those around him --Alexis de Tocqueville--
nyffman

Return to Politics