This 'Celebrity' Anti 2A video is pissing me off...

Firearms related political discussion forum

This 'Celebrity' Anti 2A video is pissing me off...

Postby Humphrey Bogart on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:35 am

This Celebrity video is pissing me off....

the vibe is all wrong...as if just before looking into the camera each of the asswipe movie stars has just taken a double dose of Kool-Aid...

I want to counter with 'NO GUNS FOR NEGROES' / 'NO GUNS FOR JEWS' / NO GUNS FOR GAYS. TRY THAT ON FOR SIZE :o :o :o

I was a bit fearful...because there's a head of steam behind this....and it's great propaganda for the 'Skulls full of Mush' / Sheep.

This sucks....especially since I'm trying to take a six month vacation from politics.....Rush Limbaugh must be squeezing 4 hours of Radio into a 3 hour show !....I have no Idea...I'm on news blackout.

Humphrey Bogart

Re: This 'Celebrity' Anti 2A video is pissing me off...

Postby Humphrey Bogart on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:40 am

All right bitches....up yours:

NO GUNS FOR NEGROES

Humphrey Bogart

Postby Humphrey Bogart on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:41 am

Part Two:

Humphrey Bogart

Postby Humphrey Bogart on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:45 am

NO GUNS FOR JEWS:

Nota Bene: These vids are made by 'The Good Guys' Jews for the preservation of Firearms Ownership.

http://jpfo.org/ You may want to bookmark their website.

My picture of Freedom is a Jew with an Israeli-made Uzi over his shoulder.
Humphrey Bogart

Postby Shawski on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:24 am

That video gave me a good list of actor's movies and shows not to watch in the future.
Shawski

Postby connsolo on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:25 am

Ha ha! Good one Jaimie! Can't wait to see you blast some racists in Django Unchained next week!
connsolo

Postby Rem700 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:34 am

Django Unchained scratch seeing that one.
“The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.”
Thomas Jefferson

If your not behind our troops please stand infront of them.
Rem700

Postby Evad on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:48 am

Eh..."demand a plan" isn't the same as "take them away". A few of them are likely near armed guards plenty often and would not want them disarmed. I am not as offended as when I was trying to look at Katie Perry as a sexual creature and the obama logo completely wrecked it.
Evad

Postby LePetomane on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:57 am

What, No Sean (Good buddy of Hugo Chavez) Penn? I can't wait to see him in"Gangster Squad"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby Humphrey Bogart on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:02 am

The fervor and righteousness is disturbing.

There is a cultural war on and this needs to be met.

The Tea Party just about drove the Democrats out of town...I think the 'people' are clearly at war with the Media.
Humphrey Bogart

Postby BemidjiDweller on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:18 am

Shawski wrote:That video gave me a good list of actor's movies and shows not to watch in the future.

This, I am sad to see a few of my favorite actor/actresses on here and a few people from shows I like. Looks like no more of those.
I am happy to see no Firefly/Serenity folks on there :)
BemidjiDweller

Postby MasonK on Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:06 pm

This style...this style... of ad...ads...ads... became really popular... popular... a few years ago. I really wish... I really wish... wish... wish... they'd go away. Away. Away. AWAY.

But I guess if you repeat the lie it becomes the truth.
MasonK

Postby Rem700 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:16 pm

Yet have no problem being in films with nothing but gun violence as long as it suites there pockets.

Body guards hell yeah how many you got following you around? Me none I am on my own.

How inconspicuous is Mrs Omamma when she goes shopping at Walmart with a full on security detail, You really believe she sneaks off without anyone knowing? How many NEWS crews you see hanging out at Walmart just waiteing to see who might show up.
“The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.”
Thomas Jefferson

If your not behind our troops please stand infront of them.
Rem700

Postby Lunchbox on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:44 pm

Rem700 wrote:Yet have no problem being in films with nothing but gun violence as long as it suites there pockets.

Body guards hell yeah how many you got following you around? Me none I am on my own.

How inconspicuous is Mrs Omamma when she goes shopping at Walmart with a full on security detail, You really believe she sneaks off without anyone knowing? How many NEWS crews you see hanging out at Walmart just waiteing to see who might show up.

So by that train of thought, which I have no argument against, how many hypocrits were in that first video? And then on the flip side I have no clue who some of them were so what do they matter?
"Time is the best teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all of its students" - Robin Williams
"You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington." - Ash Williams
Lunchbox

Postby 2in2out on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:55 pm

MasonK wrote:This style...this style... of ad...ads...ads... became really popular... popular... a few years ago. I really wish... I really wish... wish... wish... they'd go away. Away. Away. AWAY.

But I guess if you repeat the lie it becomes the truth.

Yup.

One thing I didn't hear in the first ad, however, was what they thought the plan should be. They at least gave some room for debate, even if it felt like each one of them knew what "the plan" should be.
"...the liberties of the American people were dependent upon the ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box; that without these no class of people could live and flourish in this country..." ---Frederick Douglass
2in2out

Next

Return to Politics