Response from Sen. Bobby Joe Champion

Firearms related political discussion forum

Response from Sen. Bobby Joe Champion

Postby jshuberg on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:10 am

I thought this response was interesting enough to share:

Hello JShuberg,

Thank you for taking the time to voice your opinion in detail on this issue. I believe in a balanced approach between the right to bear arms, as my dad is a gun owner, and the need to protect our children and communities from gun violence. There will be a number of bills on gun violence prevention for legislative consideration, including some bills I plan to chief author. You have made your thoughts very clear, and I will take them into consideration as the matter is debated in the Senate. As you said, I will approach this subject with rational and sound judgement. Thanks again for the message. It is always great to hear the opinions of constituents.

Sen. Bobby Joe Champion
306A State Capitol

75 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
651-296-7541
sen.bobby.champion@senate.mn
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Personal Protection In The Home Instructor
NRA Life Member
MCPPA Certified Instructor
Gulf War Veteran
jshuberg

Re: Response from Sen. Bobby Joe Champion

Postby cigartim on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:10 am

In law school I interned for a Hennepin County Judge. This guy appeared before the court as an attorney for one of the parties. He was one of the worst attorneys I have ever seen. He was stubborn, disrespectful to the judge, and was plain wrong about the law. Oh, and he arrived in hot water for not filing any pleadings. Not just late pleadings, none at all. What a joke.
cigartim

Re: Response from Sen. Bobby Joe Champion

Postby LePetomane on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:00 am

cigartim, This is why these types are in politics and not out busting his butt like the rest of us. They become career politicians or "public servants" as some like to be called.
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Return to Politics