Watch what you post online?

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: Watch what you post online?

Postby XDM45 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:18 am

Heffay wrote:Well, that sure doesn't make us look good. There has got to be a less inflammatory way of expressing his distaste for gun control without bringing up slavery. It's just dumb to do that.

You're right. Gun Control = Freedom. There won't be any crime. You will be free. No harm will come to you. Slavery is Freedom. War is Peace. Love is Hate. Fear is Confidence. These are not the droids you are looking for.

/sarcasm_off

What's dumb is Gun Control.
What's crazy is your defending it.

If they take away your guns, your new name is Toby.
Gnothi Seauton
XDM45

Postby St. Olaf on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:20 am

I refuse that name......I AM KUNTE KINTE!!

:D
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will end up plowing for those who didn't.
St. Olaf

Postby Heffay on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:24 am

XDM45 wrote:
Heffay wrote:Well, that sure doesn't make us look good. There has got to be a less inflammatory way of expressing his distaste for gun control without bringing up slavery. It's just dumb to do that.

You're right. Gun Control = Freedom. There won't be any crime. You will be free. No harm will come to you. Slavery is Freedom. War is Peace. Love is Hate. Fear is Confidence. These are not the droids you are looking for.

/sarcasm_off

Have you ever seen a shade of grey before in your life?

Hint: We have gun control now, and you're not a slave.
Last edited by Heffay on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby XDM45 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:24 am

St. Olaf wrote:I refuse that name......I AM KUNTE KINTE!!

:D

Right on! The african. I just watched Roots again recently. First time since I saw it on TV when it aired in Jan 1977. I also watched the Generations, a miniseries that continued the storyline. Good filmaking for sure.

Maybe Heffay should watch it show me where Toby has a gun. The one he had was stolen, which is the only way a slave can get a gun. I'be ginning to think Heffay works for Heather or is a shill for the anti crowd.
Gnothi Seauton
XDM45

Postby XDM45 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:25 am

Heffay wrote:
XDM45 wrote:

/sarcasm_off

Have you ever seen a shade of grey before in your life?

When it comes to freedom, no.

On some things, there is no compromise.
Gnothi Seauton
XDM45

Postby Evad on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:18 am

The big problem I see with him using the term is is causes a knee jerk reaction ike yours rather than undertanding his meaning like I did. Most will have the emotional reaction you had.
Evad

Postby Heffay on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:33 am

Evad wrote:

The big problem I see with him using the term is is causes a knee jerk reaction ike yours rather than undertanding his meaning like I did. Most will have the emotional reaction you had.

Hasn't that always been his issue? He doesn't care what other people think. He doesn't care about the damage he causes. That's other people's problems.
To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby XDM45 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:45 am

Heffay wrote:
Evad wrote:

Hasn't that always been his issue? He doesn't care what other people think. He doesn't care about the damage he causes. That's other people's problems.

I'm sorry. I thought I was dealing with someone who actually had thought process rather than just an emotional response. Sorry about that heather. I thought you were a gun owner. I won't make that mistake again.
Gnothi Seauton
XDM45

Postby Heffay on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:55 am

Sure you will. Learning from your mistakes doesn't seem to be your strong suit.
Heffay

Postby Evad on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:55 am

Heffay wrote:Hasn't that always been his issue? He doesn't care what other people think. He doesn't care about the damage he causes. That's other people's problems.

You have more in common with him than either of you would like to admit based on that statement ;)
Evad

Postby Heffay on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:57 am

Evad wrote:
Heffay wrote:Hasn't that always been his issue? He doesn't care what other people think. He doesn't care about the damage he causes. That's other people's problems.

You have more in common with him than either of you would like to admit based on that statement ;)

Oh please. I'm the only thing on the forum that makes us look good! ;)
Heffay

Postby Evad on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:59 am

Heffay wrote:
Evad wrote:

Oh please. I'm the only thing on the forum that makes us look good! ;)

Hmmmm....an opinion. Is it simply ok because it is yours? ;)
Evad

Postby tt3 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:06 pm

I've actually seen Heffay in a carry class, never heard of Heather in a class.

There's one difference, anyway.
;)
tt3

Postby Evad on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:19 pm

tt3 wrote:I've actually seen Heffay in a carry class, never heard of Heather in a class.

There's one difference, anyway.
;)

Was he all sparkly? That's how I picture him.
Evad

Postby Heffay on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Evad wrote:Hmmmm....an opinion. Is it simply ok because it is yours? ;)

Opinion? Whatever do you mean? ;)
Heffay

PreviousNext

Return to Politics