MNGOPAC Endorses Jim Nash for MN House District 47A

Firearms related political discussion forum

Postby bstrawse on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:16 am

Press Release: http://www.mngopac.org/2014/02/press-re ... trict-47a/

Learn more about Jim at: http://jimnashformn.com/

# # #

MINNESOTA GUN OWNERS POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEE ENDORSES JIM NASH FOR MINNESOTA HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES DISTRICT 47A

SAINT PAUL, MINN. February 28, 2014 – The Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee today announced their endorsement of Waconia Mayor Jim Nash for the Minnesota House of Representatives District 47A.

“Jim Nash has been a strong and vocal supporter of gun owners’ constitutional rights since entering the public arena, “ said Mark Okern, Chairman, Minnesota Gun Owners PAC.

Mayor Nash was one of four citizens who testified in 2013 against a disastrous gun control bill before the Minnesota Senate Judiciary Committee.

“As a member of the Minnesota House of Representatives, Jim Nash will work to support and strengthen the civil rights of gun owners in Minnesota, “ said Okern.

“I’m excited to receive the endorsement of the Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee because I believe that the constitutional right to keep and bear arms is worth protecting. I promise to continue that fight in the Minnesota House, “ said Jim Nash.

###

About Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee

The Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee (MNGOPAC) is a non-partisan single-issue political action committee that supports pro-Second Amendment lawmakers and candidates seeking state and federal office in Minnesota. MNGOPAC mobilizes Minnesotans through grassroots efforts to support pro-Second Amendment candidates while financially supporting candidates throughout the state.

About Jim Nash

Since 2010, Jim has served as Mayor of Waconia, Minnesota. Previously, he served as a member of the Waconia City Council from 2008 – 2010. Jim lives in Waconia with his wife Kim and their six children. He is a small business owner as a partner in DCIG, a technology analyst firm.
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Re: MNGOPAC Endorses Jim Nash for MN House District 47A

Postby hunterfreakhd on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:19 am

I have met mayor Nash a couple of times and he is one of the good guys for sure. :)
"If guns cause crime then all of mine are defective." -Ted Nugent
http://www.outdoortrader.net
hunterfreakhd

Postby gaberelli on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:11 pm

Just met Jim as he canvassed my neighborhood. Seemed genuine. I should have asked him if he would support a device that would help make firearms quieter. Like a muffler on a car would. I hear they sell such devices and I would like to purchase one...
gaberelli

Postby RobD on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:38 pm

gaberelli wrote:Just met Jim as he canvassed my neighborhood. Seemed genuine. I should have asked him if he would support a device that would help make firearms quieter. Like a muffler on a car would. I hear they sell such devices and I would like to purchase one...

Jim is fully supportive of suppressors, and would be willing to author the bill to make it happen.
Political Director - MN Gun Owners Caucus/PAC
NRA Instructor (BP, PPITH, PPOTH, Reloading, RSO)
Certified Glock Armorer - Permit to Carry Instructor - Aegis Outdoors
RobD

Postby gaberelli on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:26 pm

RobD wrote:
gaberelli wrote:Just met Jim as he canvassed my neighborhood. Seemed genuine. I should have asked him if he would support a device that would help make firearms quieter. Like a muffler on a car would. I hear they sell such devices and I would like to purchase one...

Jim is fully supportive of suppressors, and would be willing to author the bill to make it happen.

Well then he's got my vote! :)
gaberelli

Postby gaberelli on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:26 pm

RobD wrote:

Well then he's got my vote! :)

I recently moved here from WI where suppressors were legalized for hunting. Would love the same for MN.
gaberelli

Return to Politics