Why does Obama start his gun grab campaign in MN?

Firearms related political discussion forum

Postby Josh189 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:02 pm

Is it me, or was it the same thing last time. He came here, had a photo op with a bunch of cops behind him, spouting off about gun control as if he had the support of most LEOs. Does it worry anyone else that this moron believes his best chance is here in MN?
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Josh189

Re: Why does Obama start his gun grab campaign in MN?

Postby MaryB on Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:01 pm

One of his worst chances is here in MN! Obama is an idiot, he does what he is told and it shows.
MaryB

Postby xd ED on Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:11 pm

Franken's got it figured out; reports are, he stayed in DC
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby gunsmith on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:54 pm

??? This is weird. I sat in that very booth in Matt's bar eating a Jucy Lucy while on an assignment for City Pages. I photographed Matt, (who ironically DIED this morning) cooking up a Jucy Lucy. and then sat down with the editor of City Pages while he interviewed Matt.

Matts bar booth obama.jpg

That girl has 'The-Look-of-Love' that I'm sure Bill Clinton is familiar with.....She's thinking: "Can I kneel down and lick your shoes, Please"

jucylucy-pic.JPG
jucylucy-pic.JPG (18.04 KB) Viewed 4215 times

I really need that countdown calender till No-bama....
gunsmith

Postby MJY65 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:26 am

I missed what he said about guns. Can you give a quick summary?
MJY65

Postby Stoley_XD on Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:59 am

"I just wants to make it so not anybody can just walk into a gun store and buy a semi automatic rifle... (Insert dramatic pause)....with no background check".....and the crowd cheers
You can't make this stuff up.
Stoley_XD

Postby Stoley_XD on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:01 am

And the news is trying to make it out like the crowd dictated the topics that were being discussed.
Stoley_XD

Postby MJY65 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:10 am

Stoley_XD wrote:"I just wants to make it so not anybody can just walk into a gun store and buy a semi automatic rifle... (Insert dramatic pause)....with no background check".....and the crowd cheers

Thanks. I finally found it on the ST website. I wonder if he even knows that what he described is already the law. I guess it doesn't matter to the liberal faithful. If he said it, it must be true.
MJY65

Postby Stoley_XD on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:34 am

If we had a media with any sort of integrity you would think they would call him out on these stupid ass statements and maybe point that out that there is already a law for that
Stoley_XD

Postby MJY65 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:51 am

MaryB wrote:One of his worst chances is here in MN! Obama is an idiot, he does what he is told and it shows.

I'm curious as to why you think that.
MJY65

Postby Ghost on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:14 am

MJY65 wrote:
Stoley_XD wrote:"I just wants to make it so not anybody can just walk into a gun store and buy a semi automatic rifle... (Insert dramatic pause)....with no background check".....and the crowd cheers

Thanks. I finally found it on the ST website. I wonder if he even knows that what he described is already the law. I guess it doesn't matter to the liberal faithful. If he said it, it must be true.

Not only the background check but you'll need to have obtained PTP or PTC if you want a gun for evil it would be easier to go to a suburb, look for republican sign or NRA stickers, knock and if nobody is home go in and steal one.
Ghost

Postby xd ED on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:30 pm

gunsmith wrote:??? This is weird. I sat in that very booth in Matt's bar eating a Jucy Lucy while on an assignment for City Pages. I photographed Matt, (who ironically DIED this morning) cooking up a Jucy Lucy. and then sat down with the editor of City Pages while he interviewed Matt.

Matts bar booth obama.jpg

That girl has 'The-Look-of-Love' that I'm sure Bill Clinton is familiar with.....She's thinking: "Can I kneel down and lick your shoes, Please"

jucylucy-pic.JPG

I really need that countdown calender till No-bama....

Here's your 'hamburger girl':

...Rebekah Erler of St. Anthony. They met for Jucy Lucys at Matt's Bar in south Minneapolis after Obama met with the struggling working mother who is laboring to pay her mortgage and keep up with the bills, apparently....Erler, whose LinkedIn profile shows she was once a field organizer for Democratic Senator Patty Murray, wrote to Obama earlier this year to express her frustrations about the economy.
Somehow, the headline "Obama Comes to Minneapolis to Meet with Democratic Party Operative" doesn't quite have the same effect. Of course, Ms. Erler did a great job of addressing the citizenry when she introduced Obama at the invitation-only "town hall" meeting he had later on. No word on whether Erler was able to participate in the $10,000 a plate fundraiser Obama attended later in the evening. He is a man of the people.

http://www.looktruenorth.com/9-blogs/1501-potemkin-all-the-way-down.html
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Randygmn on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:38 pm

I can't help it. I hate his guts.
Randygmn

Postby Lumpy on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Semi-automatic rifles are subject to a background check? I thought that was only for handguns.
Lumpy

Postby BBeckwith on Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:36 pm

Lumpy wrote:Semi-automatic rifles are subject to a background check? I thought that was only for handguns.

Every firearm from an FFL you fill out a Form 4473 and do a NICS. Handguns and Evil Black Rifles you need the PTP/PTC as extra.

What I find very funny AR15 PTP/PTC needed. Beretta CX4 carbine nothing more then the 4473 cause it is a "normal Rifle"
The IQ of a mob is the IQ of its dumbest member, divided by the number of people in it.
BBeckwith

Next

Return to Politics