Turnabout is fair play

Firearms related political discussion forum

Turnabout is fair play

Postby JJ on Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:26 am

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3488477.shtml

The attorney for Phyllis Kahn says he got word Thursday night; there might be hundreds of people who are registering and voting using an address that's not their home.
"a man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box." Frederick Douglass
JJ

Re: Turnabout is fair play

Postby LePetomane on Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:43 am

They just cannot stomach their own tactics being used against them.

This has to be disastrous for Phyllis Kahn for a Somali-American to run against her. Minorities are to be kept in their place according to the dems. Didn't she want Lou Gehrig's medical records to be made public a few years back?
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby xd ED on Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:49 am

LePetomane wrote:They just cannot stomach their own tactics being used against them.

This has to be disastrous for Phyllis Kahn for a Somali-American to run against her. Minorities are to be kept in their place according to the dems. Didn't she want Lou Gehrig's medical records to be made public a few years back?

That was one I had not previously heard of; with her anything is possible:

Her claims to fame includes:
advocating for a 12 year old voting age,
trying to bully a high school out of it's athletic field, near her home, and those of other connected dfl-ers, all live pretty much subsidized by the taxpayers dime,
and personally stealing the campaign literature of her opponents from constituents' mailboxes.
And I'm sure there's more.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Rip Van Winkle on Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:55 am

Does this mean Ol' Phyllis will support voter ID now? :rotf:
I will never apologize for being an American.
Post 435 Gun Club
North Star Rifle Club
cmpofficer@post435gunclub.org
48 down, Still in the hunt for a heavy!
President's Hundred (#48 2018)
Certified NRA RSO
Rip Van Winkle

Location: Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm, Galaxy Milky Way

Postby LePetomane on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:37 am

Rip Van Winkle wrote:Does this mean Ol' Phyllis will support voter ID now? :rotf:

Only if it benefits her. I hope this Somali-American beats her. I think she has been office since the 70's. It has to be an embarrassment for her to have someone from what she considers an underclass give her a challenge.

XD ED, A few years ago she wanted Lou Gehrig's records at the WFMC made public. Apparently she felt that he may have had post traumatic encephalopathy rather than Lou Gehrig's Disease. So much for HIPPA.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/minn-law ... al-records
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Return to Politics