MNGOPAC announces endorsements in 78 MN House Districts

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: MNGOPAC announces endorsements in 78 MN House Districts

Postby shooter115 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:22 am

I was dissapointed to see that Nancy Taffe in 12B didn't return your survey. I contacted her privately on the issue and she said she didn't know enough about the issues to complete the survey, but stated she was in full support of the second amendment and the constitution as it was written. Jeff Backer did complete the survey with a B+ rating, but I feel Nancy has the best chance of defeating current Democratic rep Jay McNammer (who also didn't fill out the survey). Right now I'm leaning towards Taffe, just cause I want McNammar gone.
shooter115

MNGOPAC announces endorsements in 78 MN House Districts

Postby plblark on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:41 am

Aside from the grading and nadir segment, actual constituents taking the time to read the results and contact the candidates with specific questions is a very important and powerful use of this process. It both tells the candidates the issue is important, that people are watching, and it strengthens GOCRA and GOPAC effectiveness at the Capitol. Thank you for reaching out.
private or small grou permit classes available
"I'll take a huge order of fiscal responsibility, a side of small government, hold the religion please. " Paraphrase from Tamara K
RIP 1911Fan
plblark

Re: MNGOPAC announces endorsements in 78 MN House Districts

Postby bstrawse on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:12 am

plblark wrote:Aside from the grading and nadir segment, actual constituents taking the time to read the results and contact the candidates with specific questions is a very important and powerful use of this process. It both tells the candidates the issue is important, that people are watching, and it strengthens GOCRA and GOPAC effectiveness at the Capitol. Thank you for reaching out.

Perfect!
b
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Previous

Return to Politics