Giuliani and Thompson in Gun Battle

Firearms related political discussion forum

Postby hammAR on Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:57 pm

NewsMax.com Staff

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani's campaign took aim at Fred Thompson, after the former senator posted a blog on his Web site criticizing New York City gun-control laws and singling out Giuliani by name.

"When I was working in television, I spent quite a bit of time in New York City,” Thompson wrote, according to The Hill newspaper. "There are lots of things about the place I like, but New York gun laws don’t fall in that category.

"Now, the same activist federal judge from Brooklyn who provided Mayor Giuliani’s administration with the legal ruling it sought to sue gun makers, has done it again. Last week, he created a bizarre justification to allow New York City to sue out-of-state gun stores that sold guns that somehow ended up in criminal hands in the Big Apple.”

Giuliani’s campaign reacted on Tuesday: "Those who live in New York in the real world - not on TV - know that Rudy Giuliani’s record of making the city safe for families speaks for itself,” Katie Levinson, Giuliani's communications director, said in response to press questions. "No amount of political theater will change that.”
All men are created equal....It's what they do from there that matters!.
hammAR

Re: Giuliani and Thompson in Gun Battle

Postby gunflint on Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:16 pm

"Those who live in New York, Those whole live in the real world." Bwaaaahaha.
The 2nd Amendment is the ONLY amendment in the Bill of Rights that specifies that it shall not be infringed.
gunflint

Postby Srigs on Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:01 pm

gunflint wrote:"Those who live in New York, Those whole live in the real world." Bwaaaahaha.

I'm glad I don't live in the "REAL" world if it will be like that. :roll:
Srigs,

http://www.sideguardholsters.com
http://www.sideguardholsters.com/blog

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.
Srigs

Postby 1911fan on Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:21 am

People who live in the real world,,,,, bwahahhahah

New yorkers are so isolated from the rest of the world that they no longer have any connection to the rest of us. Anybody who thinks that paying $2700 dollars a month for 900 Sq ft of apartment is a good deal needs to be swept out to sea. A friend of mine was recently contemplating buying a upper east side apartment building for $560 dollars a sq ft. Thats 13.5 million for a four floor 6000 sqft foot print building. A SMALL place, thats about 16 1200 square foot apartments.
1911fan

Return to Politics