Antis being antis again

Firearms related political discussion forum

Antis being antis again

Postby BigBlue on Thu May 21, 2015 2:58 pm

Looks like the pea-brains from PM are up to their normal tricks of wailing about anything that remotely involves a firearm. Do these folks have nothing to do with their lives except object to the world around them?? What a sad life to lead.

http://bringmethenews.com/2015/05/21/dealership-draws-criticism-for-offering-free-handgun-with-new-car-purchase/
BigBlue

Re: Antis being antis again

Postby MJY65 on Thu May 21, 2015 3:02 pm

BigBlue wrote:Do these folks have nothing to do with their lives except object to the world around them??

I'd guess: No
MJY65

Postby george on Thu May 21, 2015 3:19 pm

I saw that this morning too, I wonder if any of them have EVER set foot on that lot? I wouldn't have pulled the add.
http://www.fox21online.com/news/local-news/dealerships-gun-promotion-creates-backlash/33138894
"If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees."
-- President Bill Clinton, August 12, 1993
george

Postby MJY65 on Thu May 21, 2015 3:33 pm

george wrote:I saw that this morning too, I wonder if any of them have EVER set foot on that lot?

Unlikely. They don't sell Priuses
MJY65

Postby MXGreg on Thu May 21, 2015 9:31 pm

In the bringmethenews article, did they purposely call Protect MN "Protest MN"?

On Facebook, the Northland Brady Campaign and Protest Minnesota group urged people to contact the dealership (and the Duluth News Tribune, the paper in which the ad was run) to express their displeasure with the ad and promotion.

:rotf:
MXGreg

Antis being antis again

Postby yuppiejr on Fri May 22, 2015 4:11 am

The promo is for a free pistol (via an FFL of course) or lawnmower.

"He responded to the criticism on his dealership’s Facebook page, posting a link to a report about how many people are killed or injured each year by lawnmowers."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yuppiejr

Postby LePetomane on Fri May 22, 2015 6:16 am

These liberal nuts are some of the most miserable people I have come across. Everything is negative. They don't have senses of humor, tell jokes or even laugh. Their glass is always half empty. They find humor in absolutely nothing.
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby MJY65 on Fri May 22, 2015 6:21 am

LePetomane wrote:These liberal nuts are some of the most miserable people I have come across. Everything is negative. They don't have senses of humor, tell jokes or even laugh. Their glass is always half empty. They find humor in absolutely nothing.

They have to be that way. How else can you constantly be in search of "problems" that only the government can fix.
MJY65

Postby Scratch on Fri May 22, 2015 3:17 pm

yuppiejr wrote:The promo is for a free pistol (via an FFL of course) or lawnmower.

"He responded to the criticism on his dealership’s Facebook page, posting a link to a report about how many people are killed or injured each year by lawnmowers."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to ban lawn mowers....
01 FFL in Hudson Wisconsin
Scratch

Postby LePetomane on Fri May 22, 2015 7:32 pm

MJY65 wrote:
LePetomane wrote:These liberal nuts are some of the most miserable people I have come across. Everything is negative. They don't have senses of humor, tell jokes or even laugh. Their glass is always half empty. They find humor in absolutely nothing.

They have to be that way. How else can you constantly be in search of "problems" that only the government can fix.

And when they don't find problems they create them.
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Return to Politics