Feds may require gun owners to have liability insurance

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: Feds may require gun owners to have liability insurance

Postby atomic41 on Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:50 pm

Randygmn wrote:"Adequate liability coverage would also ensure that the victims of gun violence are fairly compensated when crimes or accidents occur." This piece of garbage is lying through her teeth. There's no insurance in the world that covers criminal actions.

I would like to believe you but I've been a victim of hit and run, which is a crime...and my insurance covered it. I have no idea what this dingbat's bill says but it will never have a chance so it doesn't matter anyway. I read somewhere that she is bought and paid for by the insurance lobby, so this bill is just ticking off the list of tasks she was "hired" to do.
atomic41

Postby Nougat on Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:18 pm

atomic41 wrote:
Randygmn wrote:"Adequate liability coverage would also ensure that the victims of gun violence are fairly compensated when crimes or accidents occur." This piece of garbage is lying through her teeth. There's no insurance in the world that covers criminal actions.

I would like to believe you but I've been a victim of hit and run, which is a crime...and my insurance covered it. I have no idea what this dingbat's bill says but it will never have a chance so it doesn't matter anyway. I read somewhere that she is bought and paid for by the insurance lobby, so this bill is just ticking off the list of tasks she was "hired" to do.

yeah? but thats the opposite. you didn't get anything from the perps insurance...or is this one of those great things everybodies benefitting from obamacare with? i.e. this insurance we could all pay could help take care of the gangbangers etc.
Nougat

Postby atomic41 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:09 am

Nougat wrote:
atomic41 wrote:

yeah? but thats the opposite. you didn't get anything from the perps insurance...or is this one of those great things everybodies benefitting from obamacare with? i.e. this insurance we could all pay could help take care of the gangbangers etc.

Well, actually I had a plate number so the insurance company goes after the perp or the perps insurance. Either way the insurance company sues to get their money back for covering the victim's claim.

Let's just be thankful that this bill won't pass because no matter how it's written...it will benefit insurance companies only.
atomic41

Postby george on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:22 pm

Democrat Congresswoman Says Making Gang Members Buy Gun Insurance Will Stop Shootings
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/democrat-congresswoman-says-making-gang-members-buy-gun-insurance-will-stop-shootings/
OMG how stupid and still elected, PLEASE, As if they give a crap, kinda like illegals and auto Ins.
"If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees."
-- President Bill Clinton, August 12, 1993
george

Previous

Return to Politics