Fast & Furious strikes again

Firearms related political discussion forum

Fast & Furious strikes again

Postby JJ on Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:05 am

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... tml#page=1

How fast can the Obama PR team sweep this one under the rug?
"a man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box." Frederick Douglass
JJ

Re: Fast & Furious strikes again

Postby Rip Van Winkle on Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:25 am

It's Bush's fault! :roll:
I will never apologize for being an American.
Post 435 Gun Club
North Star Rifle Club
cmpofficer@post435gunclub.org
48 down, Still in the hunt for a heavy!
President's Hundred (#48 2018)
Certified NRA RSO
Rip Van Winkle

Location: Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm, Galaxy Milky Way

Postby Ghost on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:41 am

Workplace violence, we all know background checks stop crime. This cannot be the doing of the halfrican.
Ghost

Postby Ironbear on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:30 am

Ghost wrote:This cannot be the doing of the halfrican.

FWIW. Juvenile name calling doesn't do anything to help your message, only detracts from it.
"Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.” ~Blaise Pascal~
Ironbear

Postby Heffay on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:47 am

You know how I know you're racist?
To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby Ghost on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:47 am

Heffay wrote:

You know how I know you're racist?

Enlighten me?
Ghost

Postby Not2Day on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:12 pm

I know the topic is F&F but this is the politics section. Id express that Muslims are peaceful people who I know and have worked with (mostly somali) But they mostly despise our western way of living. They are supporting our freedom of religion but many I have spoken with believe Allah is great and there should be no other religion. I wont get into their exploitation of our welfare system and the overwhelming amount of children they are having here in Minnesota. That building that started on fire in South Minneapolis on Cedar was an accident but should not have happened. There was a cover-up there. There is suppressed information regarding terrorists living in South Minneapolis.
Press 1 for English. Press 2 to Learn English. Press any other number to be disconnected.
Not2Day

Postby Erud on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:40 pm

Not2Day wrote: That building that started on fire in South Minneapolis on Cedar was an accident but should not have happened. There was a cover-up there. There is suppressed information regarding terrorists living in South Minneapolis.

Ok, let's hear some details on this.
Erud

Postby Heffay on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:54 pm

Not2Day wrote: the overwhelming amount of children they are having here in Minnesota.

Yah? So what's the problem? Or if having a lot of children is the problem, what do you propose for a solution?
To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby Not2Day on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:03 pm

Erud wrote:
Not2Day wrote: That building that started on fire in South Minneapolis on Cedar was an accident but should not have happened. There was a cover-up there. There is suppressed information regarding terrorists living in South Minneapolis.

Ok, let's hear some details on this.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/21968 ... greenfield

It is common knowledge that the FBI took over and stated there was no evidence of terrorist activities. Dont believe everything you read right? Dont have to they were there, and a investigation was never conducted by the fire inspector. Two people died in that fire, no inspection was ever done and the building was guarded and torn down within 72 hours! If you dont find that at least odd then your fooling yourself. Signs point to the possibility that there were bomb making materials in the building. There are terrorists organization affiliates in Minnesota so I hope you dont feel safe thinking our local police and federal agents have a handle on it.
Last edited by Not2Day on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Press 1 for English. Press 2 to Learn English. Press any other number to be disconnected.
Not2Day

Postby Not2Day on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:15 pm

Heffay wrote:
Not2Day wrote: the overwhelming amount of children they are having here in Minnesota.

Yah? So what's the problem? Or if having a lot of children is the problem, what do you propose for a solution?

Having alot of children is the problem when you (they) cannot afford them. Over half of the Somali community in Minnesota live below the poverty level so if you dont mind flipping the bill as a taxpayer for their basic needs along with their childrens needs and education then I guess there is no problem to you. Personally Im not willing to help a people that impregnate their wives as soon as they are able to after their previous birth just because their religion tells them to. My solution? Stop allowing criminal undocumented immigrants into our country while enabling them to stay dependent. Minneapolis was an "experiment" believe it or not. I will leave someday....
Not2Day

Postby Holland&Holland on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:16 pm

Ya, plus they are pirates. I saw a cab driver take Tom Hanks hostage the other night.
Holland&Holland

Postby ex-LT on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:03 am

Not2Day wrote:I know the topic is F&F but this is the politics section. Id express that Muslims are peaceful people who I know and have worked with (mostly somali) But they mostly despise our western way of living. They are supporting our freedom of religion but many I have spoken with believe Allah is great and there should be no other religion. I wont get into their exploitation of our welfare system and the overwhelming amount of children they are having here in Minnesota. That building that started on fire in South Minneapolis on Cedar was an accident but should not have happened. There was a cover-up there. There is suppressed information regarding terrorists living in South Minneapolis.

While it is true that this is the politics section, there is a separate section for your rant - it's called [url]Off Topic Politics[/url]. That section is for political rants that AREN'T related to 2A issues.
DNR Certified Firearms Safety Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun
NRA Endowment Life Member
MN Gun Owners Caucus Life Member
Member Post 435 Gun Club
ex-LT
Inspector Gadget

Postby Heffay on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:00 pm

Not2Day wrote:
Heffay wrote:

Having alot of children is the problem when you (they) cannot afford them. Over half of the Somali community in Minnesota live below the poverty level so if you dont mind flipping the bill as a taxpayer for their basic needs along with their childrens needs and education then I guess there is no problem to you. Personally Im not willing to help a people that impregnate their wives as soon as they are able to after their previous birth just because their religion tells them to. My solution? Stop allowing criminal undocumented immigrants into our country while enabling them to stay dependent. Minneapolis was an "experiment" believe it or not. I will leave someday....

Criminal undocumented immigrants... correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the Somalis living in the Twin Cities area legal documented immigrants?

You do realize that assimilation is a generational process, right? The initial wave of immigrants always have a tough time with society. Especially those Irish. What a mistake that was...
Heffay

Postby photogpat on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:06 pm

So, the next time someone pulls the race card on this board - and there's any hint of denial from the usual suspects -- I'm linking back to this thread.

Good lord, make your point without invoking skin color...can you? (and I'm NOT repeat NOT looking at Heffay)
Nothing to see here. Continue swimming.
photogpat

Next

Return to Politics