Fast & Furious strikes again

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: Fast & Furious strikes again

Postby Rip Van Winkle on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:10 pm

Heffay wrote: Especially those Irish. What a mistake that was...

Ef'n Micks! :rotf:
I will never apologize for being an American.
Post 435 Gun Club
North Star Rifle Club
cmpofficer@post435gunclub.org
48 down, Still in the hunt for a heavy!
President's Hundred (#48 2018)
Certified NRA RSO
Rip Van Winkle

Location: Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm, Galaxy Milky Way

Postby yuppiejr on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:13 pm

Heffay wrote:Especially those Irish. What a mistake that was...

No doubt, those dirty Irish Catholics pounding out babies because their religion told them birth control was bad... pfft.
yuppiejr

Postby Not2Day on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:36 pm

[/quote]Ha immigrants... correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the Somalis living in the Twin Cities area legal documented immigrants?[/quote]

Correct I used the wrong wording was tired. Anyway ya theyre legal here on visa and most gain citizenship. Still who really knows their history. Like said I have to start a differnt thread if I wish to continue this rant :lol:
Press 1 for English. Press 2 to Learn English. Press any other number to be disconnected.
Not2Day

Postby Not2Day on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:39 pm

ex-LT wrote:
Not2Day wrote:I know the topic is F&F but this is the politics section. Id express that Muslims are peaceful people who I know and have worked with (mostly somali) But they mostly despise our western way of living. They are supporting our freedom of religion but many I have spoken with believe Allah is great and there should be no other religion. I wont get into their exploitation of our welfare system and the overwhelming amount of children they are having here in Minnesota. That building that started on fire in South Minneapolis on Cedar was an accident but should not have happened. There was a cover-up there. There is suppressed information regarding terrorists living in South Minneapolis.

While it is true that this is the politics section, there is a separate section for your rant - it's called [url]Off Topic Politics[/url]. That section is for political rants that AREN'T related to 2A issues.

Copy that, Ill post there.... :thankyou:
Press 1 for English. Press 2 to Learn English. Press any other number to be disconnected.
Not2Day

Previous

Return to Politics