More gun fun in Kalifornia!!!

Firearms related political discussion forum

More gun fun in Kalifornia!!!

Postby karlobag on Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:31 am

https://www.fpcsadc.org/2015/10/27/fire ... nitiative/

• Instituting a total, confiscatory ban on the possession of “large-capacity magazines” – even legally-owned “grandfathered” magazines and those that are possessed by active and retired law enforcement officers;
• Adding severe and expensive new restrictions on ammunition purchases, including a mandatory DOJ ammunition purchase permit for anyone who wants to buy ammunition, a ban on private ammunition sales, and a gun owner database of ammunition purchasers;
• A ban on the private purchase and importation of ammunition from out-of-state retailers;
• Requiring all ammunition sellers to acquire a special DOJ ammunition sales permit and to have every employee that handles or sells ammunition to have a DOJ-issued Certificate of Eligibility;
• A $25 Million theft of fees paid by gun owners to fund the new DOJ ammunition program;
• And other gun control regulations that have already failed passage in the Legislature or were vetoed by Governor Jerry Brown.

I hope our "anti's" don't see this!!!!!!
NRA Life Member
NRA RSO

"There are three kinds of men: The ones that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -- Will Rogers
karlobag

Re: More gun fun in Kalifornia!!!

Postby bstrawse on Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:44 am

Oh they all talk - I'm sure Heather has seen this already.
b
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Postby karlobag on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:15 am

Yeah, I know. They are all trying to get, as many restrictions as possible, stuffed down our throats. They take all the out of state monies and "help" that they can get. It is so nice that guys like Michael Bloomberg, want to shape the lives of all Americans, so that we fit nicely into their boxes........
NRA Life Member
NRA RSO

"There are three kinds of men: The ones that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -- Will Rogers
karlobag

Postby Randygmn on Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:54 pm

karlobag wrote:

Yeah, I know. They are all trying to get, as many restrictions as possible, stuffed down our throats. They take all the out of state monies and "help" that they can get. It is so nice that guys like Michael Bloomberg, want to shape the lives of all Americans, so that we fit nicely into their boxes........

There's only one box I'd like to see Bloomberg fit into nicely.
Randygmn

Return to Politics