Two Great NRA Commercials

Firearms related political discussion forum

Two Great NRA Commercials

Postby ranger on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:44 am

The NRA has some great TV ads, but having them on FOX is mostly "preaching to the choir". These ads should run on CNN or the Today Show or the CBS Evening News. Maybe, just maybe it will make an anti stop and think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKpfD_MECgE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqhyWd0ZqNs
NRA Life Member
US Army Retired
ranger

Re: Two Great NRA Commercials

Postby LarryP on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:33 am

I don't think the networks accept NRA ads
LarryP

Postby ranger on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:14 pm

LarryP wrote:I don't think the networks accept NRA ads

Yep, too Liberal. :ugeek:
NRA Life Member
US Army Retired
ranger

Postby MJY65 on Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:21 am

ranger wrote:The NRA has some great TV ads, but having them on FOX is mostly "preaching to the choir". These ads should run on CNN or the Today Show or the CBS Evening News. Maybe, just maybe it will make an anti stop and think.

It's preaching to the choir, but it seems like some choir members aren't as devout as they'd like to believe. We probably can't convince most antis, but I'd be happy if the message could get gun owners to stop voting for democrats. Look at this state as an example. Hunting tradition and fairly high percentage of firearms owners yet we can't seem to get away from going blue in national elections. Yes, the core of Hennepin and Ramsey counties are a huge factor, but the Arrowhead could make a difference. Those three counties have some of the highest CCW permit ratios(and probably gun ownership) in the state , yet go DFL every dang time.
MJY65

Return to Politics