MN Gun Report March, 2016

Firearms related political discussion forum

MN Gun Report March, 2016

Postby 2in2out on Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:22 pm

"...the liberties of the American people were dependent upon the ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box; that without these no class of people could live and flourish in this country..." ---Frederick Douglass
2in2out

Re: MN Gun Report March, 2016

Postby Lumpy on Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:20 am

I wish more podcasts had transcripts available; I've never had the patience to sit through talk radio or podcasts. To skip half an hour of Bryan and Rob stammering through their presentation, what proposed bill would "gut the permit system"?
Lumpy

Postby dismal on Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:57 am

Lumpy wrote:I wish more podcasts had transcripts available; I've never had the patience to sit through talk radio or podcasts. To skip half an hour of Bryan and Rob stammering through their presentation, what proposed bill would "gut the permit system"?

+1 on that, I can read a whole lot quicker than I can listen.
dismal

Postby bstrawse on Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:48 pm

Lumpy wrote:I wish more podcasts had transcripts available; I've never had the patience to sit through talk radio or podcasts. To skip half an hour of Bryan and Rob stammering through their presentation, what proposed bill would "gut the permit system"?

Who stammers?
b
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Postby bstrawse on Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:49 pm

Sen. Cohen's SF2228

http://www.gunowners.mn/2016_legislative_tracker

Bryan
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Postby bstrawse on Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:49 pm

Thanks! More to come next week
b
bstrawse

Postby RobD on Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:02 pm

The podcast is a discussion, a different means of getting the same information, many people have sent us very appreciative notes about it.

If you want quick information and bill updates, without the "stammering", sign up for the email updates.

I don't have time or interest in transcribing the podcast. If someone wants to volunteer, im happy to accept.
Political Director - MN Gun Owners Caucus/PAC
NRA Instructor (BP, PPITH, PPOTH, Reloading, RSO)
Certified Glock Armorer - Permit to Carry Instructor - Aegis Outdoors
RobD

Return to Politics