New Presidential theory....

Firearms related political discussion forum

New Presidential theory....

Postby Scratch on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:43 am

I am SO not into the political thing but I heard this secondhand from someone who has some high connections in DC and thought I'd pass it on...

From what I hear is that right after, or right around, the Democratic convention, they're going to indict Hillary and remove her from the democratic ticket. Right around this time for some reason Biden will be getting lots of free press or something and they will name him the new Democratic nominee.

This is supposedly because they assume that Hillary, with her devious past and lies, won't be able to beat trump, but that Biden is their only chance of beating him, making him the first president to win an election without campaigning for it.

Again... This is just what I heard secondhand from someone with some high connections. Supposedly there was a meeting in DC about this. Not sure if it's true or not, nut I thought it was interesting enough to share.
If I disappear tomorrow, with the black helicopters, make sure my wife feeds my dog, and don't tell her how much I really paid for my guns.
01 FFL in Hudson Wisconsin
Scratch

Re: New Presidential theory....

Postby Ghost on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:56 am

I hope
Ghost

Postby Rip Van Winkle on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:05 am

Sorry, it will never happen.
I will never apologize for being an American.
Post 435 Gun Club
North Star Rifle Club
cmpofficer@post435gunclub.org
48 down, Still in the hunt for a heavy!
President's Hundred (#48 2018)
Certified NRA RSO
Rip Van Winkle

Location: Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm, Galaxy Milky Way

Postby xd ED on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:44 am

Scratch wrote:I am SO not into the political thing but I heard this secondhand from someone who has some high connections in DC and thought I'd pass it on...

From what I hear is that right after, or right around, the Democratic convention, they're going to indict Hillary and remove her from the democratic ticket. Right around this time for some reason Biden will be getting lots of free press or something and they will name him the new Democratic nominee.

This is supposedly because they assume that Hillary, with her devious past and lies, won't be able to beat trump, but that Biden is their only chance of beating him, making him the first president to win an election without campaigning for it.

Again... This is just what I heard secondhand from someone with some high connections. Supposedly there was a meeting in DC about this. Not sure if it's true or not, nut I thought it was interesting enough to share.
If I disappear tomorrow, with the black helicopters, make sure my wife feeds my dog, and don't tell her how much I really paid for my guns.

...that Biden is their only chance of beating him...

that's funny;

if you've been catching any news the past few days you'd see Trump is doing a really fantastic job of beating himself
He seems to have sealed the deal with the 'Mexican' voters... for anyone else
I'm sticking with my tinfoil hat spoiler theory that he's in it to win it...for hillary;
it's either that or accept him as a political ignoramus
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby MJY65 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:47 am

xd ED wrote:if you've been catching any news the past few days you'd see Trump is doing a really fantastic job of beating himself
I'm sticking with my tinfoil hat spoiler theory that he's in it to win it...for hillary;

Boy, it sure seems like it.
MJY65

Postby BigBlue on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:53 am

xd ED wrote:that's funny;

if you've been catching any news the past few days you'd see Trump is doing a really fantastic job of beating himself

I've said all along that he was planted to disrupt Republican's presidential chances and allow the Dems to win. The Republicans have fallen for it and he will succeed.

I used to say this would lead to 8 more years of Obummer, but now I'm adjusting and saying that it will lead to 8 more years of Obummer<squared> because whoever the Dem candidate is will be even more left-leaning and fanatical.
BigBlue

Postby MJY65 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:10 pm

BigBlue wrote:I used to say this would lead to 8 more years of Obummer, but now I'm adjusting and saying that it will lead to 8 more years of Obummer<squared> because whoever the Dem candidate is will be even more left-leaning and fanatical.

Even if they weren't more left, coming off the momentum of Obama will make it worse. I sure hope we can hold Congress.
MJY65

Postby Holland&Holland on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:54 pm

So this person is high enough up in DC to be in the "know" on this plan but yet leaked it for the story to be broken on MNguntalk?

Who would have thunk it? MNguntalk is back!
Holland&Holland

Postby Ghost on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:13 pm

I'm all for a Trump vs Biden battle. I'd even buy a commemorative double barrel if needed.
Ghost

Postby MJY65 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:46 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:So this person is high enough up in DC to be in the "know" on this plan but yet leaked it for the story to be broken on MNguntalk?

Who would have thunk it? MNguntalk is back!

This story has been "broken" on about a dozen other sites. It may have some merit, but it's more like wishful speculation than insider information.
MJY65

Postby Bearcatrp on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:00 pm

Always thought trump was playing spoiler after seeing his pic with Bill 2 weeks prior to running. Have heard the missing emails hillary doesn't want out will show the favors she did while secretary for many lowlifes for money to her BS foundation. My guess is trump will get a boat load of favors for his businesses if he derails the republicans. If the dems win, may get real ugly with the laws they want to shove down the american peoples throats. Suggest buy what you can, may be gone after the 1st!
Bearcatrp

Postby 2in2out on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:48 pm

I actually think it's possible for Trump to win. It's not going to be a vote for the best, but the lesser of two evils. From that perspective, it's anybody's game right now, no matter how many times Trump opens his mouth.
"...the liberties of the American people were dependent upon the ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box; that without these no class of people could live and flourish in this country..." ---Frederick Douglass
2in2out

Postby Stealthcarry on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:57 am

My enemies enemies are my friends.
Hold and die.
Stealthcarry

Postby ex-LT on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:29 am

Stealthcarry wrote:My enemies enemies are my friends.

That's pretty much the way I've viewed every presidential election since 1988.
Unfortunately, this one carries much more significant consequences if "my enemy" wins.
DNR Certified Firearms Safety Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun
NRA Endowment Life Member
MN Gun Owners Caucus Life Member
Member Post 435 Gun Club
ex-LT
Inspector Gadget

Postby Bearcatrp on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:30 pm

ex-LT wrote:
Stealthcarry wrote:My enemies enemies are my friends.

Unfortunately, this one carries much more significant consequences if "my enemy" wins.

Unless the enemy is in the back pocket of the winner.
Bearcatrp

Next

Return to Politics