CA Senate Votes to Exempt Itself from CA Gun Laws

Firearms related political discussion forum

CA Senate Votes to Exempt Itself from CA Gun Laws

Postby karlobag on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:00 am

NRA Life Member
NRA RSO

"There are three kinds of men: The ones that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -- Will Rogers
karlobag

Re: CA Senate Votes to Exempt Itself from CA Gun Laws

Postby Bearcatrp on Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:19 pm

Time to unseat these lowlifes! Californians better wake up
Bearcatrp

Postby Snakeman721 on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:14 pm

50 killed in Orlando today...I have a really bad feeling....With this garbage in CA, with the hype covering this presidential election, with the establishment Repubs showing their true RINO colors, with the Dems so far over to the left that Cuba looks like a fair democracy........I have a very bad feeling that something...not quite sure what, but something big is going to happen just before the Nov general election and the collective s**t is going to hit the fan and it is NOT going to be pretty. Better buy that ammo TODAY, cause the shelves are going to be empty again real soon. Just a feeling I have after seeing the POS POTUS speak today about Orlando. Sorry about hijacking the thread, but I think this bad feeling I have will show itself in these liberal states like CA.
Get off my lawn!
Snakeman721

Postby xd ED on Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:02 pm

Snakeman721 wrote:50 killed in Orlando today...I have a really bad feeling....With this garbage in CA, with the hype covering this presidential election, with the establishment Repubs showing their true RINO colors, with the Dems so far over to the left that Cuba looks like a fair democracy........I have a very bad feeling that something...not quite sure what, but something big is going to happen just before the Nov general election and the collective s**t is going to hit the fan and it is NOT going to be pretty. Better buy that ammo TODAY, cause the shelves are going to be empty again real soon. Just a feeling I have after seeing the POS POTUS speak today about Orlando. Sorry about hijacking the thread, but I think this bad feeling I have will show itself in these liberal states like CA.

Without going full on tin foil. I'll suggest its not that something is going to happen;
something IS happening...
As of Oct 2015:
Attachments
msbypres.jpg
msbypres.jpg (22.71 KB) Viewed 1978 times
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Lumpy on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:07 pm

karlobag wrote:http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/06/the_arrogance_of_oneparty_government_in_california.html

The inevitable end of forbidding citizens to possess weapons: "Shut up and do what you're told, peasant!"
Lumpy

Postby Bearcatrp on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:08 pm

xd ED wrote:
Snakeman721 wrote:50 killed in Orlando today...I have a really bad feeling....With this garbage in CA, with the hype covering this presidential election, with the establishment Repubs showing their true RINO colors, with the Dems so far over to the left that Cuba looks like a fair democracy........I have a very bad feeling that something...not quite sure what, but something big is going to happen just before the Nov general election and the collective s**t is going to hit the fan and it is NOT going to be pretty. Better buy that ammo TODAY, cause the shelves are going to be empty again real soon. Just a feeling I have after seeing the POS POTUS speak today about Orlando. Sorry about hijacking the thread, but I think this bad feeling I have will show itself in these liberal states like CA.

Without going full on tin foil. I'll suggest its not that something is going to happen;
something IS happening...
As of Oct 2015:

Agree 100% with this statement. Slowly building to a point these lowlifes in the white house will make there move. I was told that Obama wants this to happen so he can declare marshal law, stop the elections and stay as POTUS.
Bearcatrp

Return to Politics