Boost to gun sales we all know

Postby BigDog58 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:25 pm

So very true
Attachments
Americans buying guns.jpg
Americans buying guns.jpg (23.21 KB) Viewed 2411 times
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Re: Boost to gun sales we all know

Postby Lumpy on Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:28 pm

Very amusing; but seriously, whatever one's opinion of Obama he isn't a muslim. If his parents had named him "John Dunham", no one would think twice about it.
Lumpy

Postby Snakeman721 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:16 pm

Lumpy wrote:Very amusing; but seriously, whatever one's opinion of Obama he isn't a muslim. If his parents had named him "John Dunham", no one would think twice about it.

And you're so sure because....??????????
Get off my lawn!
Snakeman721

Postby Lumpy on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:11 pm

Uh, because he doesn't claim to be Muslim, doesn't perform the required practices of a Muslim, as a boy he attended a Roman Catholic and public schools, he publicly worships in a Baptist church, and none of the claims that he is "secretly" a Muslim have come from verifiable sources.

Like I said, if it wasn't for him being named after his father, no one would have any reason to even think he's a Muslim.
Lumpy

Postby harryset on Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:25 pm

Lumpy wrote:Uh, because he doesn't claim to be Muslim, doesn't perform the required practices of a Muslim, as a boy he attended a Roman Catholic and public schools, he publicly worships in a Baptist church, and none of the claims that he is "secretly" a Muslim have come from verifiable sources.

Like I said, if it wasn't for him being named after his father, no one would have any reason to even think he's a Muslim.

Searching my memory: Wasn't he originally raised as a Muslim, and attend a Madrassa?? (sp)
harryset

Postby harryset on Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:30 pm

harryset wrote:
Lumpy wrote:Uh, because he doesn't claim to be Muslim, doesn't perform the required practices of a Muslim, as a boy he attended a Roman Catholic and public schools, he publicly worships in a Baptist church, and none of the claims that he is "secretly" a Muslim have come from verifiable sources.

Searching my memory: Wasn't he originally raised as a Muslim, and attend a Madrassa?? (sp)

Quote my own quote: Pretty much all debunked the Muslim myth in Snopes.
stercus accidit
It's not the LAWS you necessarily have to worry about, it's how the laws are regulated.

Send Me
harryset

Postby Ghost on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:21 pm

harryset wrote:
harryset wrote:

Quote my own quote: Pretty much all debunked the Muslim myth in Snopes.

He attended both a Catholic and a Muslim school while in Indonesia.
Ghost

Postby Lumpy on Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:24 pm

Ghost wrote:He attended both a Catholic and a Muslim school while in Indonesia.
As I understand it: (1.) the school in question was Muslim-majority but secular, it included religious instruction in line with the pupil's faith. (2.) Obama was listed by default as Muslim on the presumption of his father's religion.
Lumpy

Return to Politics