Colion Noir
jdege

Re: Philando Castile - Media Fans Flames Of Racism

Postby Ghost on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:36 pm

Always worth watching, interesting take and perspective
Ghost

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:16 pm

Completely agree. I love the "how not to stop inner city crime " right on the mark.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby LePetomane on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:49 pm

The race baiters do not want the inner city crime to stop. They need a certain level of it to keep their fires burning. In a color blind society Jesse Jackson, Al (not so) Sharpton, Nekima and other hustlers would have no purpose. You liberals who live in fear of these shake-down artists need to wake up and quit giving in to their demands.

They aren't going to get my sympathy by disrupting people's lives.
Last edited by LePetomane on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby jdege on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:34 am

I remember, some years ago, my mother getting active in some discussion groups, and someone was complaining about police hassling folks in the inner city, and how out in the suburbs the police would never ticket someone for leaving beer bottles in the curb.

My mother's response: "I live in Edina, and I'd damned-well insist upon it. And if the police didn't respond, I'd be talking to the mayor."
jdege

Postby BigBlue on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:48 am

And it would be pretty darn unlikely for someone in suburbs I'm familiar with to leave trash on a curb in the first place. Different level of care and responsibility, I guess.
BigBlue

Postby Holland&Holland on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:14 pm

jdege wrote:I remember, some years ago, my mother getting active in some discussion groups, and someone was complaining about police hassling folks in the inner city, and how out in the suburbs the police would never ticket someone for leaving beer bottles in the curb.

My mother's response: "I live in Edina, and I'd damned-well insist upon it. And if the police didn't respond, I'd be talking to the mayor."

EDINA, Every Day I Need Attention.
Holland&Holland

Postby xd ED on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:32 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:

I recently left the employ of a large local home service agency.
As a tech, based on seniority, I was allowed to bid on the area/ municipality I worked in.
Overall in the organization, N Mpls was foremost, the least desirable area to be assigned.
Edina was a close second.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby ZeeC on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:22 pm

BigBlue wrote:And it would be pretty darn unlikely for someone in suburbs I'm familiar with to leave trash on a curb in the first place. Different level of care and responsibility, I guess.

In the same vain as I cannot understand 'Devils Night' in Detroit where people are burning down houses.
ZeeC

Postby jdege on Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:57 pm

xd ED wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:

As a tech, based on seniority, I was allowed to bid on the area/ municipality I worked in.
Overall in the organization, N Mpls was foremost, the least desirable area to be assigned.

The problem with Edina is that nobody leaves. My mother lived there for 35 years. During that time, a total of three houses were on the market.
jdege

Postby xd ED on Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:33 pm

jdege wrote:
xd ED wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:

The problem with Edina is that nobody leaves. My mother lived there for 35 years. During that time, a total of three houses were on the market.

Maybe in the country club neighborhood, but plenty of real estate activity most places I've been there, particularly some of the older, more modest areas where someone buys 2 adjacent houses and overwhelms the neighborhood with a starter castle.

LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby BigDog58 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:57 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:
jdege wrote:I remember, some years ago, my mother getting active in some discussion groups, and someone was complaining about police hassling folks in the inner city, and how out in the suburbs the police would never ticket someone for leaving beer bottles in the curb.

Hey, Lighten UP on Edina...We Deserve The Attention :shock:

I married into Edina (wife already owned the house here) and several neighbors wonder how this Gun Loving, Redneck from GA slipped quietly into their neighborhood. I'm waiting to see and hear what happens when I setup my cleaning table in the front driveway, and bring out my 50 BMG Competition rifle, and start cleaning it. I'm sure to have an audience 8-) Although the bolt won't even be in the area, there may be a few "Competition Rounds" 50 BMG Loaded rounds (TZZ-95 Brass, 245 gr Reloader 50 powder capped by a Solid Brass 808 Gr Borerider and the are all quite shiny like new money 8-)

They all know I have it, but most have never actually seen it. I am not doing it out front to show off, I can't clean on my back deck because the chemicals used to clean with, will damage my decking should any spill. I can simply was down the concrete driveway. I will be expecting at least a "courtesy" drive by, from Edina's Finest Revenue Collectors.

I guess it's good I sold my Izzy Built AK-47 Select Fire and my HK-91 Also Select fire, before I moved to MN in 2002. My neighbors thought I was crazy down there, when I would bring them out twice a year for some full auto fire and then shoot every gun I had in my back yard and then give them a good scrubbing. I made friends with several Griffin, GA Sherriff's deputies. I could always expect them about 15-20 minutes after the first Full Auto mag dump. :paper:
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Postby BigDog58 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:03 pm

jdege wrote:
xd ED wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:

We've had 7 houses just in my neighborhood that have either been sold or are currently on the market, over the last year. We've had two new young families move onto my street just in the last 13 months.

Now that both of my sons are out of college, and both working for the same company in Madison, WI, I have a odd feeling that "She that Must be Obeyed" will want to move to Cheesehead land within the next 5 years. Or sooner, if our newly married /oldest son and wife produce a grandchild. :bowdown:
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Postby bluto on Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:50 am

Philando Castile was a 32 yr. old man that lied on his P2C application about not being a drug user, who was on video by his narcissistic girlfriend ( her own mother used that exact word ) smoking weed and drinking hennesy while driving a car with her child in the back seat and she was pregnant at the time according to her videos a short time before the incident... :x

I could care less what **** color he was, and nobody but that narcissistic GF and the cop knows what went down before the video started but I guess people will make their judgements without knowing, how original.

BLM and black folks are the biggest threat to black people.

Take off the blinders and wake the **** up.
bluto

Postby LePetomane on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:21 am

Holland&Holland wrote:EDINA, Every Day I Need Attention.

Are you the originator of that acronym?
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Next

Return to Politics