Rick Nolan "Minnesota Tough"?

Firearms related political discussion forum

Rick Nolan "Minnesota Tough"?

Postby Squib Joe on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:45 am

Rick Nolan "doesn't need an assault rifle to shoot a duck", but by the looks of his new ad he does need a dog to shoot a deer? Why else would he be walking with a dog and a deer rifle? He must be quite a hunter. Hunts all the time. For real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8BksfdlxyM
"The weight is a sign of reliability. I always go for reliability." - Boris "The Blade" Yurinov
Squib Joe

Re: Rick Nolan "Minnesota Tough"?

Postby MJY65 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:57 am

Can't stand Nolan, but it looks like a different gun in the dog sequence. Barrel looks too long and thick for the 742 he is shooting in the previous scene.
MJY65

Postby LePetomane on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:03 am

The only thing he hunts for is votes. I am getting tired of these liberals who play the "I am from a family of hunters" card and the people who fall for it. John Kerry showed up on the campaign trail in 2004 in Ohio for some pheasant hunting with his new $20,000 shotgun and dressed like he just stepped out of an Orvis catalog. Here are some of the phrases they use and people fall for them:

1. I still have grandpa's shotgun.
2. I still have Uncle Joe's deer rifle.
3. My dad was a cop. I still have his service revolver (Glock).
4. We always kept a loaded shotgun behind the door.

Feel free to ad yours and don't fall for this crap in November.
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby Rip Van Winkle on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:04 am

This shouldn't surprise anyone.

Remember this picture from 2 years ago?

I will never apologize for being an American.
Post 435 Gun Club
North Star Rifle Club
cmpofficer@post435gunclub.org
48 down, Still in the hunt for a heavy!
President's Hundred (#48 2018)
Certified NRA RSO
Rip Van Winkle

Location: Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm, Galaxy Milky Way

Postby photogpat on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:52 am

Squib Joe wrote:Rick Nolan "doesn't need an assault rifle to shoot a duck", but by the looks of his new ad he does need a dog to shoot a deer? Why else would he be walking with a dog and a deer rifle? He must be quite a hunter. Hunts all the time. For real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8BksfdlxyM

To be clear, those are two different guns...he shoots the scoped Rem 740/7400...then he's got what looks like an 1100 on his shoulder (no scope).

Stick to the posed picture of him with his finger on the trigger of the AR next to token dude in camo...
Nothing to see here. Continue swimming.
photogpat

Postby LePetomane on Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:59 am

The position of the right index finger is the giveaway that this guy is a complete fraud.
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby Squib Joe on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:46 am

photogpat wrote:To be clear, those are two different guns...

Could be, now that I look at the barrel length

He still doesn't get off the hook for blatantly pandering to the Fudds. Ridiculous.
"The weight is a sign of reliability. I always go for reliability." - Boris "The Blade" Yurinov
Squib Joe

Postby MJY65 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:19 am

It doesn't matter if he has a safe full of ARs, he will support the Democratic agenda which includes as much gun control as they can pass.

When you vote for Rick Nolan, you are simply adding one more vote in Congress to make Nancy Pelosi Speaker of the House again. That's why I keep telling gun owners: "STOP VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS"
MJY65

Postby photogpat on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:48 am

Squib Joe wrote:
photogpat wrote:To be clear, those are two different guns...

Could be, now that I look at the barrel length

He still doesn't get off the hook for blatantly pandering to the Fudds. Ridiculous.

#truth
Nothing to see here. Continue swimming.
photogpat

Postby Ghost on Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:04 pm

MJY65 wrote:It doesn't matter if he has a safe full of ARs, he will support the Democratic agenda which includes as much gun control as they can pass.

When you vote for Rick Nolan, you are simply adding one more vote in Congress to make Nancy Pelosi Speaker of the House again. That's why I keep telling gun owners: "STOP VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS"

When they get in they have to do what the party wants. I will never vote for a democrat again, unless they completely change.
Ghost

Postby LePetomane on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:01 pm

It is important to keep in mind that it is not the guns that the dems don't like. It is the gun owners and what we represent that they don't like. We ask very little of our government and we don't get it. We don't ask for subsidized housing. Or food stamps. Or welfare. Or public transportation. Or a state employed social worker to run our lives. Or medical care. We ask for one thing and do not receive it. That is to be left alone.
LePetomane

Postby Hmac on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:12 pm

LePetomane wrote:It is important to keep in mind that it is not the guns that the dems don't like. It is the gun owners and what we represent that they don't like. We ask very little of our government and we don't get it. We don't ask for subsidized housing. Or food stamps. Or welfare. Or public transportation. Or a state employed social worker to run our lives. Or medical care. We ask for one thing and do not receive it. That is to be left alone.

I'd love to see the data that leads you to that conclusion. I suspect that it's a gross oversimplification and well off the mark.
Hmac

Postby MJY65 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:26 pm

LePetomane wrote:It is important to keep in mind that it is not the guns that the dems don't like. It is the gun owners and what we represent that they don't like.

Well, it's the guns that they perceive as the ultimate stumbling block for them between what we represent and what they want us to be, so I'd say it is the guns. They don't seem to have much of a problem with people who are financially successful as long as you willingly turn it over to them.
MJY65

Postby jdege on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:45 pm

MJY65 wrote:
LePetomane wrote:It is important to keep in mind that it is not the guns that the dems don't like. It is the gun owners and what we represent that they don't like.

Well, it's the guns that they perceive as the ultimate stumbling block for them between what we represent and what they want us to be, so I'd say it is the guns. They don't seem to have much of a problem with people who are financially successful as long as you willingly turn it over to them.

It's not the guns, it's the votes.

Gun owners keep voting against them for all sorts of reasons.

We're a major stumbling block towards their accomplishing their dream of a perfect collectivist world.

(You know, like like they did in Cambodia.
jdege

Postby LePetomane on Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:14 pm

Hmac wrote:
LePetomane wrote:It is important to keep in mind that it is not the guns that the dems don't like. It is the gun owners and what we represent that they don't like. We ask very little of our government and we don't get it. We don't ask for subsidized housing. Or food stamps. Or welfare. Or public transportation. Or a state employed social worker to run our lives. Or medical care. We ask for one thing and do not receive it. That is to be left alone.

I'd love to see the data that leads you to that conclusion. I suspect that it's a gross oversimplification and well off the mark.

Who needs data to figure out what is going on? One cannot throw a stone in the state of Minnesota without hitting a government facility. There is an addiction to government here. Even people who consider themselves conservatives here fall for this crap. Every time I turn around I am taxed for something. Tax on this. Tax on that. And people in the state (even republocrats) justify it by a better quality of living which I don't believe. Then they point to the good schools. If that were the case then why is Washington county always putting levees on the ballot every season to fix the schools? Which way do you want it?

If you vote for this guy you will get what you deserve. More taxes. Less freedoms. More government intervention in your daily life. Militaristic police state. More crime. More class warfare. The list goes on. Shall I continue?????
LePetomane

Return to Politics