Get ready For Hillary's Exc orders on guns

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: Get ready For Hillary's Exc orders on guns

Postby harryset on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:56 pm

Is it weird that Gander Mountain just put out an "Election" sale flyer that is nearly all guns, and runs through the 19th of November.
stercus accidit
It's not the LAWS you necessarily have to worry about, it's how the laws are regulated.

Send Me
harryset

Postby xd ED on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:11 pm

harryset wrote:Is it weird that Gander Mountain just put out an "Election" sale flyer that is nearly all guns, and runs through the 19th of November.

Only if they have have really good prices; that would be weird.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Snakeman721 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:28 pm

xd ED wrote:
harryset wrote:Is it weird that Gander Mountain just put out an "Election" sale flyer that is nearly all guns, and runs through the 19th of November.

Only if they have have really good prices; that would be weird.

On that note, I stopped at the Woodbury Cabelas today to brouse and possibly pick up a spotting scope they had on sale. Well the spotting scope was sold out NATIONWIDE and pulled from their online catalog. It WAS a great deal...$200 off on a Leopold. So I looked at guns. Holy Hilary Batman! I swear ALL gun prices just went up $100 from a month or two ago! I think Cabelas is pre-empting the election and trying to gouge us a month early.
Get off my lawn!
Snakeman721

Postby mr.paul on Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:57 am

I recently became aware of Gander' s price matching policy. They kept it a little on the down low in the past, but I just saw an advertisement where it was boldly displayed. Because of that, I recently saw a handgun purchased for the Sportsmans Guide price of $427 instead of the Gander price of $549 at Gander Lakeville. . As long as they could verify it (it was on the website) it was easy peasy. After the flurry of buying in the last couple of years, is there a lot left for a similar rush, if needed, after the election?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
mr.paul

Postby LarryP on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:57 am

Be a great investment to buy some gun mfrg's stock right now. I bet that goes thru the roof again.
LarryP

Postby Snakeman721 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:15 pm

LarryP wrote:Be a great investment to buy some gun mfrg's stock right now. I bet that goes thru the roof again.

Only if the Hiderbeast wins. And only until her draconian laws pass. After that, no one will be able to own a gun and/or the gun companies will be sued out of existance. If Trump wins, the pundits are saying that gun stocks will drop. :flag:
Get off my lawn!
Snakeman721

Previous

Return to Politics