Bloomington planning commission

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: Bloomington planning commission

Postby bstrawse on Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:27 am

grimbeaver wrote:Terrible result last night. Anyone know when it goes into effect? Aka when do the poor guys at Atomic Tactical have to leave the city?

Anyone with a current conditional use permit is grandfathered in, so nothing here requires anyone to move or give up their existing business. But they won't be able to expand or relocate to an area that is now prohibited.

I'm not sure of the effective date.

6-1 vote last night.
b
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Postby Uffdaphil on Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:42 am

That council sure is anti small business. In just the last year they defacto forced Burt's Disposal out of business, put onerous regs on the vape lounge which made 90% of their leased space worthless, and now this. Atomic will be gone in a few months too.Grandfathered or not, the Bloomington prog pols can't be trusted to not screw you down the road.
NRA Endowment Member
Gun Owners Caucus Life Member
Viet Nam Veteran
High Information Voter
Uffdaphil

Postby jdege on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:43 am

Uffdaphil wrote:That council sure is anti small business. In just the last year they defacto forced Burt's Disposal out of business, put onerous regs on the vape lounge which made 90% of their leased space worthless, and now this. Atomic will be gone in a few months too.Grandfathered or not, the Bloomington prog pols can't be trusted to not screw you down the road.

It's starting to sound as if buying myself my next ten year's AR lowers, for Christmas, might be a good idea.
jdege

Postby Uffdaphil on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:01 pm

Atomic had a large pile of my favorite lowers last week. The forged Mega Gator.
NRA Endowment Member
Gun Owners Caucus Life Member
Viet Nam Veteran
High Information Voter
Uffdaphil

Previous

Return to Politics