Trump on 2A

Firearms related political discussion forum

Trump on 2A

Postby gbono23 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:58 am

This was posted on Facebook, I hope its accurate because I do like what it says!

Trump Releases His Plan for 2nd Amendment… Leaves Millions Furious

http://conservativetribune.com/trump-pl ... ingbuttons
gbono23

Re: Trump on 2A

Postby MJY65 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:59 am

That's from the campaign, not a new statement of his as POTUS.
MJY65

Postby Lumpy on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:08 pm

Having voted for perhaps the least qualified person ever to hold the office of President rather than vote for a gun grabber, my nightmare would be if Trump became a turncoat on the gun issue.
Lumpy

Postby Ghost on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:27 pm

Lumpy wrote:Having voted for perhaps the least qualified person ever to hold the office of President rather than vote for a gun grabber, my nightmare would be if Trump became a turncoat on the gun issue.

Are you saying you voted for Obama?
Ghost

Postby Kelor on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:48 pm

Ghost wrote:
Lumpy wrote:Having voted for perhaps the least qualified person ever to hold the office of President rather than vote for a gun grabber, my nightmare would be if Trump became a turncoat on the gun issue.

Are you saying you voted for Obama?

No doubt. I never thought we would ever see anyone as bad as Carter, but Obama did more damage (especially to freedom) than anyone could have ever imagined. He was worse than Carter.
Kelor

Postby steve4102 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:28 am

Define qualified, please!
steve4102

Postby Ghost on Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:37 am

The media keeps parroting that he's the least qualified. The media keeps saying he's racist. The media keeps saying he's sexist.

Reality is the guy used his own money and built an empire. His predecessor used our money and built slums, racial and sexual divide.
Ghost

Postby Snakeman721 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:29 pm

Well, so far into his very busy first week in office, he's doing everything he said he would do on the campaign trial. So, I'm guessing he''ll stick to his guns (so to speak) and keep his 2A promises too. :)
Get off my lawn!
Snakeman721

Postby steve4102 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:35 am

https://www.whitehouse.gov/law-enforcement-community

Standing Up For Our Law Enforcement Community

Supporting law enforcement means supporting our citizens’ ability to protect themselves. We will uphold Americans’ Second Amendment rights at every level of our judicial system.
steve4102

Postby Holland&Holland on Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:57 am

Someone did not pay attention in history class ;)
Holland&Holland

Postby yukonjasper on Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:11 am

As others have said and the world is eager to learn, are you saying the only reason you voted for "the least qualified person ever to hold the office of President " is because he was 2nd Amendment friendly? Also, your opinion suggests that running a billion dollar corporation is less qualifYing than being a community organizer. Just trying to triangulate your overall stance. Seek first to understand. ........
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Lumpy on Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:26 am

This article sums up exactly my feelings at the time about Trump: I Can’t Stand Donald Trump. But I’m Voting for Him.

P.S. So far I've been pleasantly surprised how Trump has been conducting himself in office.
Lumpy

Postby steve4102 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:36 am

Lumpy wrote:This article sums up exactly my feelings at the time about Trump: I Can’t Stand Donald Trump. But I’m Voting for Him.

P.S. So far I've been pleasantly surprised how Trump has been conducting himself in office.

So you and the article you linked are 100% wrong.

Thanks for clearing that up.
steve4102

Postby xd ED on Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:45 am

Lumpy wrote:This article sums up exactly my feelings at the time about Trump: I Can’t Stand Donald Trump. But I’m Voting for Him.

For many, including myself, Trump was never the 1st, or even 3rd preferred next President.
but to label him as "...perhaps the least qualified person ever to hold the office of President..." suggests you've not been paying attention the previous 8 years.
Yes, the first week has gone well.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Ghost on Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:16 am

xd ED wrote:suggests you've not been paying attention the previous 8 years.
Yes, the first week has gone well.

1 week of Trump has been more successful than 8 years of Obama
Ghost

Next

Return to Politics