Said hi to former MN Rep Michael Paymar

Firearms related political discussion forum

Said hi to former MN Rep Michael Paymar

Postby Citiot on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:30 pm

Was at the Minnesota Symphony recently and saw former anti gun rep Michael Paymar taking his seat near mine.

I politely said hi, and he said hi back (likely he is used to strangers saying hi).

Then we both enjoyed the symphony and he was oblivious to the fact that I was carrying. I smiled to myself imagining him pooping himself had he known he was just feet away from a horrible unrefined, hillbilly, gun-totin' knuckle dragging troglodyte (as all gun owners are <sarcasm>)
Citiot

Re: Said hi to former MN Rep Michael Paymar

Postby nhluke on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:08 pm

Hopefully you had a classic handgun to match your environment and the music. I like Smith and Wesson for Mahler, custom 1911s seem to pair well with Mozart, Sibelius I see a lot of TRG's and tikkas (open carried of course not in town. Finn's are loyal and lawful), the more contemporary composers seem to draw out a supprising number of his.
I'm happy to know there are people like us (even if it it's a low iq, snowbillies etc) in a place like that.
Since sarcasm doesn't always come across well....I'm making fun of nerd music. I know Tupac and Glocks are the only things worth listening to.
nhluke

Postby Ghost on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:23 pm

Citiot wrote:Was at the Minnesota Symphony recently and saw former anti gun rep Michael Paymar taking his seat near mine.

I politely said hi, and he said hi back (likely he is used to strangers saying hi).

Then we both enjoyed the symphony and he was oblivious to the fact that I was carrying. I smiled to myself imagining him pooping himself had he known he was just feet away from a horrible unrefined, hillbilly, gun-totin' knuckle dragging troglodyte (as all gun owners are <sarcasm>)

Probably had one on him too
Ghost

Postby hammAR on Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:10 pm

Ghost wrote:Probably had one on him too

One what - didn't he attend that protest in Tejas recently:
Standing near a pile of empty boxes and a decorative small forest of upright phalluses, Paymar said that Cocks Not Glocks has distributed more than 5,000 dildos in the past five days, donated by sex shops. A few metres away, someone waved a poster that declared “Cock and Load” near a sign fixed to a lamppost advising passers-by that this is a tobacco-free campus.

............pure fiction, sorry............... :twisted:
All men are created equal....It's what they do from there that matters!.
hammAR

Postby Ghost on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:21 pm

hammAR wrote:
Ghost wrote:Probably had one on him too

One what - didn't he attend that protest in Tejas recently:
Standing near a pile of empty boxes and a decorative small forest of upright phalluses, Paymar said that Cocks Not Glocks has distributed more than 5,000 dildos in the past five days, donated by sex shops. A few metres away, someone waved a poster that declared “Cock and Load” near a sign fixed to a lamppost advising passers-by that this is a tobacco-free campus.

............pure fiction, sorry............... :twisted:

My experience with democrats is many feel they are the only ones capable of firearm possession. The DEA guy even made a video about it.
Ghost

Return to Politics