Postby xd ED on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:10 am

Ghost wrote:
Will be interesting to see the effect on Cornish

Who?
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Re: And Now It's Tony Cornish To Be Burned At The Stake

Postby MJY65 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:13 am

The liberals have really got themselves in a pickle. They've created this monster and it is turning on them. They either need to admit that it was a witch hunt to begin with and drop the crap about Trump's ET comments, or be prepared to watch half the politicians and celebrities go down.
MJY65

Postby Ghost on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:21 am

MJY65 wrote:The liberals have really got themselves in a pickle. They've created this monster and it is turning on them. They either need to admit that it was a witch hunt to begin with and drop the crap about Trump's ET comments, or be prepared to watch half the politicians and celebrities go down.

This coaster is on it's way down the hill, not sure yet how steep the drop is but we are picking up speed.
Ghost

Postby Ghost on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:23 am

xd ED wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Will be interesting to see the effect on Cornish

Who?

That's what I would expect
Ghost

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:25 am

The question is whether the "feminists" are willing to persecute ALL perpetrators regardless of political leaning, even if that means taking out the power structure of the Liberal machine and exposing the hipocrasy of some in the "movement". Will they have the conviction around the "cause" or will they back off when told.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:26 am

I'm just speaking truth to power.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby xd ED on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:55 am

yukonjasper wrote:The question is whether the "feminists" are willing to persecute ALL perpetrators regardless of political leaning, even if that means taking out the power structure of the Liberal machine and exposing the hipocrasy of some in the "movement". Will they have the conviction around the "cause" or will they back off when told.

Many of these so called ' feminists' lack the critical thinking skills to reach a rational point of view.
Witness the mob with the "I BELIEVE HER' signs who openly supported for president, the enabler of the most notorious purveyor of sexual harassment this country has seen.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Ghost on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:08 am

xd ED wrote:
yukonjasper wrote:The question is whether the "feminists" are willing to persecute ALL perpetrators regardless of political leaning, even if that means taking out the power structure of the Liberal machine and exposing the hipocrasy of some in the "movement". Will they have the conviction around the "cause" or will they back off when told.

Many of these so called ' feminists' lack the critical thinking skills to reach a rational point of view.
Witness the mob with the "I BELIEVE HER' signs who openly supported for president, the enabler of the most notorious purveyor of sexual harassment this country has seen.

Ghost

Postby Ghost on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:38 pm

I’m not familiar with this site, for All I know they are the onion.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-senator-al-franken-likely-committed-federal-felony-groping-woman-uso-cargo-plane/

Senator Al Franken (D-MN) appears to have broken a federal statute that criminalizes non-consensual sexual contact in special territorial jurisdictions such as the USO C-17 cargo plane traveling from Afghanistan to the United States on which he groped Leeann Tweeden in her sleep. This could spell additional trouble for Franken, who is already facing a Senate Ethics Committee investigation into his conduct, as he almost certainly committed a federal felony in 2006.

Unfortunately for Franken, 18 U.S.C. § 2244 (b) prescribes in very clear detail that “Whoever, in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States… knowingly engages in sexual contact with another person without that other person’s permission shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than two years, or both.”:

Furthermore, in more bad news for Franken, 18 U.S.C. § 2246 (3) defines “sexual contact” as “the intentional touching, either directly or through the clothing, of the genitalia, anus, groin, breast, inner thigh, or buttocks of any person with an intent to abuse, humiliate, harass, degrade, or arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person.”:

Ghost

Postby Sorcerer on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:53 pm

Now what would be interesting is if/ when the first male steps up to claim that he’s been groped, butt pinched, forced. Be it female or male. The female groper, what will the feminists and progressives have to say.
Sorcerer

Postby OldmanFCSA on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:34 pm

Sorcerer wrote:Now what would be interesting is if/ when the first male steps up to claim that he’s been groped, butt pinched, forced. Be it female or male. The female groper, what will the feminists and progressives have to say.

I don't often enter these discussions, but the quoted text above beat me to the Punch. When are we men going to allege sexual abuse against the female population. We men have been pressured by masculinity to not report any such instances in the past, but now we need to speak up for ourselves "To balance the scales of Justice".
OldmanFCSA

Postby MJY65 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:49 pm

You may be waiting a while for a male victim and female perpetrator to hit the news. In PC World, women cannot be guilty of harassment just as blacks cannot be guilty of racism.
MJY65

Postby Ghost on Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:31 pm

OldmanFCSA wrote:
Sorcerer wrote:Now what would be interesting is if/ when the first male steps up to claim that he’s been groped, butt pinched, forced. Be it female or male. The female groper, what will the feminists and progressives have to say.

I don't often enter these discussions, but the quoted text above beat me to the Punch. When are we men going to allege sexual abuse against the female population. We men have been pressured by masculinity to not report any such instances in the past, but now we need to speak up for ourselves "To balance the scales of Justice".

There are still manly men out there who, well, just enjoy it.
Ghost

Postby fjrdc on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:51 pm

DONE... Stick the fork , a lobbyist is the main accuser
" Little By Little One Travels Far"
fjrdc

Postby hammAR on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:54 pm

Does a blow-job by an unknown female in a movie theatre count as sexual abuse........... :roll:
All men are created equal....It's what they do from there that matters!.
hammAR

PreviousNext

Return to Politics