And Now It's Tony Cornish To Be Burned At The Stake

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: And Now It's Tony Cornish To Be Burned At The Stake

Postby INOR on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:12 pm

They'll give him a pass. They'll latch onto his unqualifed mea culpa and run with it and say "See Republicans....this is how it's done." Have already seen some of my facebook friends (who are dems) try to argue a distinction. I'm not having it. An ******* is an *******, regardless of party affiliation.
INOR

Postby Ghost on Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:03 pm

Ghost

Postby Bearcatrp on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:14 am

Another hand on boob photo. This guy better go down. Hope this gets to the media too.
Bearcatrp

Postby Rip Van Winkle on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:58 am

Not only will nothing happen to Frankin, brain dead liberals will stand in long lines in the poring rain to reelect him.
I will never apologize for being an American.
Post 435 Gun Club
North Star Rifle Club
cmpofficer@post435gunclub.org
48 down, Still in the hunt for a heavy!
President's Hundred (#48 2018)
Certified NRA RSO
Rip Van Winkle

Location: Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm, Galaxy Milky Way

Postby Ghost on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:18 am

Rip Van Winkle wrote:Not only will nothing happen to Frankin, brain dead liberals will stand in long lines in the poring rain to reelect him.

He only won by a couple extra boxes of votes last time.
Ghost

Postby ex-LT on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:58 am

Bearcatrp wrote:Another hand on boob photo. This guy better go down. Hope this gets to the media too.

Technically, any photo of Senator Stuart Smalley is a photo of TWO hands on a boob.
Make that two hands attached to a boob.
DNR Certified Firearms Safety Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun
NRA Endowment Life Member
MN Gun Owners Caucus Life Member
Member Post 435 Gun Club
ex-LT
Inspector Gadget

Postby wasfuzz on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:54 pm

I know there are two sides to every story, except he is a Do**he in both of the stories!
ONE* Training LLC - Mapleton, MN
Offering Training in;
NRA Basic Pistol
MN DPS/ BCA Approved Conceal Carry
WI,IA Conceal Carry
NRA LE Firearms Instructor & LEO HR 218 Training
MN DNR Hunter Safety
ASP Expandable Baton
wasfuzz

Postby LarryP on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:56 pm

This keeps up we won't have a government anymore
LarryP

Postby MJY65 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:24 pm

LarryP wrote:This keeps up we won't have a government anymore

Either a fresh government or a much smaller one would be great.
MJY65

Postby Bearcatrp on Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:04 pm

time to start a new government. DRAIN the swamp.
PS. I sent that photo of frankken to all the news channels. Will see if they bury it or show it.
Bearcatrp

Postby Ghost on Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:41 am

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/politics/al-franken-inappropriate-touch-2010/index.html

Woman says Franken inappropriately touched her in 2010

According to Menz, she attended the Minnesota State Fair with her husband and father in the summer of 2010, almost two years after Franken was elected to the Senate. Her father's small business was sponsoring a local radio booth, and she spent the day meeting various elected officials, political candidates and celebrities and taking photos with them as they stopped by the booth.

When Franken walked in, Menz and her husband, who also spoke with CNN, said they recognized him right away. Menz said she had a brief and cordial exchange with the senator.

Then, as her husband held up her phone and got ready to snap a photo of the two of them, Franken "pulled me in really close, like awkward close, and as my husband took the picture, he put his hand full-fledged on my rear," Menz said. "It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek."

"It wasn't around my waist. It wasn't around my hip or side. It was definitely on my butt," she said, recalling that the brazen act lasted three or four seconds. "I was like, oh my God, what's happening."

"He reached around her and kind of pulled her into him," said her husband Jeremy Menz, who didn't see what happened behind his wife. "He pulled her in and pushed his head against her head. It was over pretty quick."

Lindsay Menz told CNN that she walked away as soon as the photo was taken, without saying anything to the then-first term senator. When she reconnected with her husband moments later, she told him: "He totally grabbed my butt." Jeremy Menz described that conversation the same way to CNN.

In a statement to CNN Sunday, Franken said he did not remember taking the photo with Menz and that he felt "badly" that she felt disrespected.

"I take thousands of photos at the state fair surrounded by hundreds of people, and I certainly don't remember taking this picture," Franken said. "I feel badly that Ms. Menz came away from our interaction feeling disrespected."
Ghost

Postby MJY65 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:23 am

^^^^^^

It may very well have happened, but I'd give pretty close to zero weight to a story like that. All we have is that they stood next to each other for a photo. Any one of thousands of people that take photos with him every year could make the same accusation.
MJY65

Postby Randygmn on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:54 pm

MJY65 wrote:^^^^^^

It may very well have happened, but I'd give pretty close to zero weight to a story like that. All we have is that they stood next to each other for a photo. Any one of thousands of people that take photos with him every year could make the same accusation.

Except she made the claim, that he “molested” her and that he was a “creeper”, on Facebook, when it happened in 2010.
Randygmn

Postby BigBlue on Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:56 am

What depths will they not go to in order to try to dredge up stuff? 1990?? Good lord. 27 years is a long time and it has zero relevance to today. Whatever the situation was is done and worked through by all involved. What's next, they're going to find out Trump smoked a joint when he was in high school in 1935? (sarcasm)

Ex-wife of Rep. Tony Cornish once obtained domestic abuse protection order against him

This is called a witch hunt and we've seen how they end up. I think we'll start burning witch hunters before witches this time.
BigBlue

Postby Ghost on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:02 am

I see on the federal level they are starting to unmask the people whom they spent 15 million dollars of our tax money on to pay off the sex scandals in our govt.

Edit: ooops, it’s 17 million now

https://www.buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/she-complained-that-a-powerful-congressman-harassed-her?utm_term=.ysYKzWyVL#.qjebNVBne
Last week the Washington Post reported that Congress’s Office of Compliance paid out $17 million for 264 settlements with federal employees over 20 years for various violations, including sexual harassment. The Conyers documents, however, give a glimpse into the inner workings of the office, which has for decades concealed episodes of sexual abuse by powerful political figures.

Will be interesting to see the effect on Cornish
Ghost

PreviousNext

Return to Politics