New Minnesota gun control bill announced from senator Latz

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: New Minnesota gun control bill announced from senator Latz

Postby bstrawse on Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:28 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:
Bearcatrp wrote:I sent Jensen a email telling him he can kiss re-election goodbye for not staying with his word! Told him he is a typical lying politician, and we will make sure everyone knows this come election time!

I get that but I would think if election time comes around and he is in the race, it is then too late because you will have him and a democrat.

He needs to be beat at his endorsing convention - which will be around Feb/March 2020 (Senate isn't up until then) -- we'll need to stay mad until then.
b
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Postby MJY65 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:19 am

Holland&Holland wrote:
Bearcatrp wrote:I sent Jensen a email telling him he can kiss re-election goodbye for not staying with his word! Told him he is a typical lying politician, and we will make sure everyone knows this come election time!

I get that but I would think if election time comes around and he is in the race, it is then too late because you will have him and a democrat.

I'm sure he's counting on that. Once you're in the general, a vote for his opponent is a proxy vote to put Latz back in the committee Charman's seat.
MJY65

Postby Holland&Holland on Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:40 am

bstrawse wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:

He needs to be beat at his endorsing convention - which will be around Feb/March 2020 (Senate isn't up until then) -- we'll need to stay mad until then.
b

Be sure to remind us then. Short memory when it is not your district.
Holland&Holland

Postby bstrawse on Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:43 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:
Be sure to remind us then. Short memory when it is not your district.

You know we will!
b
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Postby sansooshooter on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:28 am

Looks like they are going to take another run at gun control today.
The news said the Democrats were going to have a press conference at 11:00 am today . To announce a new gun bill that will be the first of its kind in the country!
They said no details were known . Which we all know is a lie. It will probanly be Slocums HR3022 .
sansooshooter

Postby MJY65 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:34 am

^^^^^^^

Good. Let them show their hand when there is no chance of passage.
MJY65

Postby sansooshooter on Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:04 am

Just finished e-mailing leadership of both houses to continue their support of the 2nd Amendment .
Lets hope they don't collapse from the kids march last Saturday .
sansooshooter

Previous

Return to Politics