Time to boycott CVS

Firearms related political discussion forum

Time to boycott CVS

Postby rust on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:08 pm

CVS has pulled all gun related magazines off their shelves, because their management thinks that gun magazines would cause nutjobs to commit evil act with firearm, or pressured by the liberal groups. Or CVS is run by the gun hating liberals. I have not checked Cub, Barnes and Noble, or another other stores, but I will be monitoring.
rust

Time to boycott CVS

Postby INOR on Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:31 am

rust wrote:CVS has pulled all gun related magazines off their shelves, because their management thinks that gun magazines would cause nutjobs to commit evil act with firearm, or pressured by the liberal groups. Or CVS is run by the gun hating liberals. I have not checked Cub, Barnes and Noble, or another other stores, but I will be monitoring.

No surprise. They’re headquartered in Rhode Island, after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
INOR

Re: Time to boycott CVS

Postby Holland&Holland on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:22 pm

rust wrote:CVS has pulled all gun related magazines off their shelves, because their management thinks that gun magazines would cause nutjobs to commit evil act with firearm, or pressured by the liberal groups. Or CVS is run by the gun hating liberals. I have not checked Cub, Barnes and Noble, or another other stores, but I will be monitoring.

But they will still continue to sell opioids so....
Holland&Holland

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:28 pm

And the pschoactive drugs that seem to be a common thread in the mass murders. It's almost like they are trying to distract people from that commonality and support the focus on the evil hardware.

The psychoactive drug market is huge $$$$$$$.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Bearcatrp on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:59 pm

yukonjasper wrote:The psychoactive drug market is huge $$$$$$$.

How do you think these idiots get elected. Drug the voters and buy them off!
Bearcatrp

Postby andrewP on Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:32 pm

Boycotting a pharmacy chain isn't possible from a practical standpoint; a lot of insurance plans mandate what pharmacies their policyholders use. Also, I just don't have enough outrage capacity to spare any for something as minor as a lack of gun magazines in a pharmacy.
andrewP

Return to Politics