David Hogg Caught Lying

Firearms related political discussion forum

David Hogg Caught Lying

Postby BigDog58 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:04 am

NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Re: David Hogg Caught Lying

Postby Ghost on Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:38 am

He’s a tool
Ghost

Postby Sorcerer on Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:42 am

BUTT it’s for the children. :roll:
Sorcerer

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:59 am

Those links don't work on my phone.

These kids are "useful idiots ", being manipulated by their progressive liberal operators. The children are being "weaponized".
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Bearcatrp on Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:34 am

You won't be seeing that on tv. The lowlifes pushing their lies to further their agenda.
Bearcatrp

Postby Ghost on Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:39 am

yukonjasper wrote:Those links don't work on my phone.

These kids are "useful idiots ", being manipulated by their progressive liberal operators. The children are being "weaponized".

https://youtu.be/JSVa7nqQPiI
Ghost

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:46 pm

Shocker. Doubt this will get any play. Be prepared for these kids to show up at campaign rallies and speak at the DNC convention.

Bill Cunningham had audio from pro gun control people- mostly students- reciting the true statistics as of they were going tow do a PSA commercial and followed them later to catch their reaction to the statements. Most were flabbergasted that their personal beliefs and what they heard did not match the facts.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:55 pm

Another show did interviews with protesters to see if they really knew what they were protesting and what an assault rifle actually was. No surprie, the responses were illustrative of the complete lack of actual knowledge of the subject they have been told to be concerned about and are now exhorting others to be concerned about. Totally misguided.
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Bearcatrp on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:56 pm

We could do this. Get the statistics of deaths by 16-17 year olds operating a vehicle in this country. Bet its more than gun deaths by mass shootings. Then tell these retard kids since you kids are killing more with cars than guns, we will change the drivers license requirements to 18 years old to get a permit, 19 to get your license! If anyone is good at looking this stuff up, would appreciate you pointing me to it so I can post the comparison. Bet these kids will back down real quick, IF I am right about the statistics.
Here is a start...
https://www.edgarsnyder.com/car-acciden ... .html#2013
Bearcatrp

Postby Greg on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:55 pm

Apparently he went back about 6 PM after the shooting for pictures and interviews outside the perimeter. So it seems he was in class and evacuated and came back a few hours later.

https://www.redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2018/03/26/new-video-casts-doubt-whether-david-hogg-school-day-shooting/
Diesel Boats and tube radios forever!
Greg

Postby sansooshooter on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:35 am

Bearcatrp wrote:We could do this. Get the statistics of deaths by 16-17 year olds operating a vehicle in this country. Bet its more than gun deaths by mass shootings. Then tell these retard kids since you kids are killing more with cars than guns, we will change the drivers license requirements to 18 years old to get a permit, 19 to get your license! If anyone is good at looking this stuff up, would appreciate you pointing me to it so I can post the comparison. Bet these kids will back down real quick, IF I am right about the statistics.
Here is a start...

A lot of stats on teenage deaths and number of school shooting deaths from 2000 til 2018.

http://t3314141.icpro.co/track.aspx?id= ... k=303C7429
sansooshooter

Postby sansooshooter on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:45 am

Youtube is spiking anti Hogg videos . What a shock :roll:
sansooshooter

Postby Bearcatrp on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:55 am

sansooshooter wrote:
Bearcatrp wrote:We could do this. Get the statistics of deaths by 16-17 year olds operating a vehicle in this country. Bet its more than gun deaths by mass shootings. Then tell these retard kids since you kids are killing more with cars than guns, we will change the drivers license requirements to 18 years old to get a permit, 19 to get your license! If anyone is good at looking this stuff up, would appreciate you pointing me to it so I can post the comparison. Bet these kids will back down real quick, IF I am right about the statistics.
Here is a start...

A lot of stats on teenage deaths and number of school shooting deaths from 2000 til 2018.

http://t3314141.icpro.co/track.aspx?id= ... k=303C7429

Interesting read. Thanks
Bearcatrp

Postby 2in2out on Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:55 pm

I don't think this kid is quite who we think he is. But, I don't think he's a 35 year old convicted felon from CA, either.

It could be very interesting in a year or so, because I think if Hogg is still addicted to fame we might actually find out more about him. On the other hand, this could all end very badly for a group of brainwashed teenaged idealists who find out they have been duped and used for a political machine more devious and corrupt than the one they thought they were fighting. I wouldn't want to be them.
"...the liberties of the American people were dependent upon the ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box; that without these no class of people could live and flourish in this country..." ---Frederick Douglass
2in2out

Postby yukonjasper on Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:37 pm

There are plenty who never wake up.
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Next

Return to Politics