MGOC email this mornig

Firearms related political discussion forum

MGOC email this mornig

Postby Bearcatrp on Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:53 am

Woke up to a email from Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus. Looks like this morning the slick Democrats will be trying to suspend rules to ram through gun legislation (control). Getting real tired of them going around the rules to push there gun control crap. Am hoping every one on this site attends saturdays event at the capitol. We need everyone there to let them know we oppose gun control on any level!
Bearcatrp

Re: MGOC email this mornig

Postby bstrawse on Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:57 am

Bearcatrp wrote:Woke up to a email from Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus. Looks like this morning the slick Democrats will be trying to suspend rules to ram through gun legislation (control). Getting real tired of them going around the rules to push there gun control crap. Am hoping every one on this site attends saturdays event at the capitol. We need everyone there to let them know we oppose gun control on any level!

Hope to see you there!
Bryan
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Re: MGOC email this mornig

Postby Bearcatrp on Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:04 am

My brother and I will be there. Leaving early to get descent parking. Have talked to some folks at the Del Tone gun range about this trying to get them to go. Am amazed how many said no. Hope I changed their minds as we need a hell of a showing!
Bearcatrp

Return to Politics