2019 Minnesota Rally to Defend the 2nd Amendment

Firearms related political discussion forum

2019 Minnesota Rally to Defend the 2nd Amendment

Postby bstrawse on Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:13 am

Join the Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus for a Rally to Defend the 2nd Amendment in the Minnesota State Capitol Rotunda on February 23rd, 2019 from 11:00am - 12:30pm.

Michael Bloomberg's out-of-state gun control agenda will be in full force during the 2019 legislative session after spending more than $1 million electing an anti-gun majority in the Minnesota House of Representatives.

We need to keep up the pressure all throughout session to stop gun control in its tracks. What better way than to have thousands of law-abiding gun owners rally to make sure their voices are heard?

We will have speakers from all over the gun rights movement here in Minnesota, including elected officials.

Timeline

• 10:00am: Doors open
  • 11:00am - 12:30pm: Rally

We're holding the event on a Saturday so that folks that work during the week can attend - and indoors so that we can avoid any weather challenges in February.

More details to follow.

RSVP BELOW, SAVE THE DATE, and SPREAD THE WORD.

Note: You may carry a handgun at the State Capitol Complex as long as you have a valid Minnesota Permit to Carry. Long-gun carry inside the buildings is prohibited by statute. We recommend carrying concealed.

We hope to see you there!

Learn more and RSVP at: https://www.gunowners.mn/2019_rally

This event is being sponsored by the Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus.
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Re: 2019 Minnesota Rally to Defend the 2nd Amendment

Postby sansooshooter on Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:45 am

My son and I will be there . Am actively sharing your emails with friends . Who I know are gun owners , but not politically active in gun issues .
Need to wake up more gun owners .
sansooshooter

Postby bstrawse on Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:59 am

sansooshooter wrote:My son and I will be there . Am actively sharing your emails with friends . Who I know are gun owners , but not politically active in gun issues .
Need to wake up more gun owners .

Totally agree! Thank you for what you are doing!
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Postby sansooshooter on Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:08 pm

Been talking to people about the coming push for gun control . We have a lot of gun owners who are completely clueless on the forth coming anti gun push at the state level.
Hell a lot of them are completely unaware of any anti gun laws being proposed in the last 5 years at the state level .
I'm recruiting people to at least get on the mailing list .

Are you seeing a increase in membership ? I forward most of the emails that you guys put out , to friends who are gun owners and tell them to spread the word.
sansooshooter

Postby bstrawse on Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:13 pm

sansooshooter wrote:Been talking to people about the coming push for gun control . We have a lot of gun owners who are completely clueless on the forth coming anti gun push at the state level.
Hell a lot of them are completely unaware of any anti gun laws being proposed in the last 5 years at the state level .
I'm recruiting people to at least get on the mailing list .

Are you seeing a increase in membership ? I forward most of the emails that you guys put out , to friends who are gun owners and tell them to spread the word.

Thanks for the note - we've seen a HUGE increase in membership starting back around the time of the March 1st, 2018 gun control hearings in the House and then spiking again over the past 4-6 weeks.

We're revamping several outreach programs right now - but if there's an opportunity to speak to any local groups, clubs, ranges, businesses in your area - we're game to help.

b
bstrawse

Postby sansooshooter on Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:39 am

Good to hear that more people are aware of what's coming.
My son has been trying to get some kids at his high school on board . Sadly not many are interested in the 2A .
Even many of the kids that are hunters .
He has got a few kids to sign up for the email list.

The school has a very anti gun principle and staff.
sansooshooter

Return to Politics