House Dems to introduce gun backgrounds checks bill on Tues

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: House Dems to introduce gun backgrounds checks bill on Tues

Postby Tronster on Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:52 pm

Then let's push our 2A friendly Legislators to sponsor pro gun bills and make the other side burn some of that Bloomturd money trying to defeat it.
Tronster

Postby sansooshooter on Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:55 pm

Tronster wrote:Then let's push our 2A friendly Legislators to sponsor pro gun bills and make the other side burn some of that Bloomturd money trying to defeat it.

Yea I like that idea . A good defense is an offense .
sansooshooter

Postby Holland&Holland on Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:23 pm

sansooshooter wrote:
Tronster wrote:Then let's push our 2A friendly Legislators to sponsor pro gun bills and make the other side burn some of that Bloomturd money trying to defeat it.

Yea I like that idea . A good defense is an offense .

I am always for that.

Heck, at the federal level we should be pushing for repelling NFA on full autos. Kinda would make the bump stock argument moot! :twisted:
Holland&Holland

Postby LePetomane on Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:24 pm

That will not happen. The Republicans are licking their wounds from their last defeat and are in the apology mode. They need to apologize for their conservative beliefs, those who have them. Something tells me you guys and gals don't understand politics. These folks regardless of their party affiliation all drink from the same faucet and eat from the same trough.

Truth be told there has not been a pro-gun bill introduced since the Second Amendment.
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby Ghost on Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:27 pm

LePetomane wrote:

That will not happen. The Republicans are licking their wounds from their last defeat and are in the apology mode. They need to apologize for their conservative beliefs, those who have them. Something tells me you guys and gals don't understand politics. These folks regardless of their party affiliation all drink from the same faucet and eat from the same trough.

Truth be told there has not been a pro-gun bill introduced since the Second Amendment.

Should have done it the last two wasted years when they did nothing.
Ghost

Postby Holland&Holland on Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:01 pm

LePetomane wrote:

So the shall issue carry law was not pro gun?
Holland&Holland

Postby LePetomane on Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:57 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:
LePetomane wrote:

So the shall issue carry law was not pro gun?

There is nothing new about it.
Last edited by LePetomane on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby Holland&Holland on Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:18 pm

There is nothing new about is.[/quote]

????????
Holland&Holland

Postby warrlac on Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:30 pm

Minnesotans only have to look to Canada to see what the outcome of the latest DFL legislation will bring:

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/gunter-yet-another-example-of-how-legal-gun-owners-and-not-the-criminals-face-all-the-hassles

No changes for true criminals...
warrlac

Postby bstrawse on Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:11 pm

At a local level, this won't happen in the MN House, because the DFL will simply not call the bills. It doesn't require any bloomberg money to be spent for nothing to happen.
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Postby bstrawse on Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:13 pm

sansooshooter wrote:Just had another conversation with a guy about gun control at the state level .
He said none of that will ever happen . Man, I am tired of hearing that from gun guy's.

I had to tell him . That our new Governor ran on Gun control and the New leader of the state house is a anti gun activist
Also reminded him that Bloomberg and sores put a couple million a year into this state to push gun control.
Damn. I just don't get why people never understand how politics work .
I also get a lot of people, who are completely unaware that there is a anti gun push at the state level .

In MN, they have their best chances of success right now that they have ever had.

Ever.
b
Chair, Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus & Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee - Join the Caucus TODAY
MN Permit to Carry Instructor| NRA Instructor | NRA Chief Range Safety Officer | Twitter | Facebook
bstrawse

Postby LePetomane on Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:31 am

They will try to get you to lower your guard by saying, "I come from a family of hunters" or "Grandpa and I used to shoot the .22 when I was young." DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!!!!!!!
LePetomane

Postby Holland&Holland on Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:40 am

LePetomane wrote:They will try to get you to lower your guard by saying, "I come from a family of hunters" or "Grandpa and I used to shoot the .22 when I was young." DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!!!!!!!

I really doubt it is anyone on this site we have to worry will fall for it. It is those not on this site we need to get the message to ;)
Holland&Holland

Postby Tronster on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:24 pm

LePetomane wrote:They will try to get you to lower your guard by saying, "I come from a family of hunters" or "Grandpa and I used to shoot the .22 when I was young." DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Had a short conversation about guns with another customer at Cabelas once and he remarked "Only hunting guns should be legal" and I respond with "I have no interest in hunting, so politicians pandering to hunters is lost on me." Looked at me as if I had two heads and asked "Why do I have guns then?" My first thought was apparently you don't watch the news or pay attention to history, and tried to explain why but he just didn't get it. So tired of leftists who think guns are only for hunting.
Tronster

Postby Ghost on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:35 pm

Tronster wrote:

Had a short conversation about guns with another customer at Cabelas once and he remarked "Only hunting guns should be legal" and I respond with "I have no interest in hunting, so politicians pandering to hunters is lost on me." Looked at me as if I had two heads and asked "Why do I have guns then?" My first thought was apparently you don't watch the news or pay attention to history, and tried to explain why but he just didn't get it. So tired of leftists who think guns are only for hunting.

My AR’s are my hunting guns. Extremely versatile hunting guns, good for many different leg count animals.
Ghost

PreviousNext

Return to Politics