Nancy Pelosi

Firearms related political discussion forum

Nancy Pelosi

Postby BigDog58 on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:20 pm

Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants, Demand Entry To Her Home

Right-wing activists stormed the security wall surrounding House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s California mansion and demanded access into the building Monday.

http://conservativefighters.org/news/activists-jump-nancy-pelosis-mansion-wall-with-illegal-immigrants-demand-entry-to-her-home/
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Re: Nancy Pelosi

Postby Ghost on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:29 pm

Ha
Ghost

Postby Bearcatrp on Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:42 am

To bad she wasn’t there and got ruffed up a bit, but not serious. Then she could think about changing her mind on border security. Good stunt. Doubt this will hit the local news but hope it does. Someone should point out on tv that she has a wall to protect her but doesn’t want a wall to protect American citizens.
Bearcatrp

Postby xd ED on Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:31 pm

Bearcatrp wrote:To bad she wasn’t there and got ruffed up a bit, but not serious. Then she could think about changing her mind on border security. Good stunt. Doubt this will hit the local news but hope it does. Someone should point out on tv that she has a wall to protect her but doesn’t want a wall to protect American citizens.

Had she been there, her heavily armed security force would likely have shot the infidels.
When these folks say: "All Are Welcome Here", they don't mean all all, or here being 'here - where they are'.
They're equally consistent with their views of firearms possession.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Ghost on Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:54 pm

xd ED wrote:
Bearcatrp wrote:To bad she wasn’t there and got ruffed up a bit, but not serious. Then she could think about changing her mind on border security. Good stunt. Doubt this will hit the local news but hope it does. Someone should point out on tv that she has a wall to protect her but doesn’t want a wall to protect American citizens.

Had she been there, her heavily armed security force would likely have shot the infidels.
When these folks say: "All Are Welcome Here", they don't mean all all, or here being 'here - where they are'.
They're equally consistent with their views of firearms possession.

All are equal but some are more equal.
Ghost

Postby Holland&Holland on Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:57 pm

I don't know that advocating for "ruffing someone up" is really going to accomplish your goal. Lets try to solve our issues without assault please. ;)
Holland&Holland

Postby Ghost on Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:49 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:

I don't know that advocating for "ruffing someone up" is really going to accomplish your goal. Lets try to solve our issues without assault please. ;)

Assault is ok as long as it's posted on YouTube for our enjoyment.
Ghost

Postby Holland&Holland on Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:52 pm

Ghost wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:

Assault is ok as long as it's posted on YouTube for our enjoyment.

I get that, but that is their tactic, not ours.
Holland&Holland

Postby Ghost on Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:58 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:I get that, but that is their tactic, not ours.

We've got window lickers on our side too.
Ghost

Postby BigDog58 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:07 am

Holland&Holland wrote:

I learned MANY years ago, that we should not resort to violence, without provocation. I also learned that should the time for fighting or violence occur, use their tactics, and go even further down into the gutter, than they expect. If you have any intention of winning a fight, you must get to a mindset, that you are going to beat them, they must be fought without mercy, without compassion, and know, you cannot be in a "fair fight". Pull out all stops, to end the fight quickly, with the goal of winning!
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Postby Ghost on Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:28 am

BigDog58 wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:

I learned MANY years ago, that we should not resort to violence, without provocation. I also learned that should the time for fighting or violence occur, use their tactics, and go even further down into the gutter, than they expect. If you have any intention of winning a fight, you must get to a mindset, that you are going to beat them, they must be fought without mercy, without compassion, and know, you cannot be in a "fair fight". Pull out all stops, to end the fight quickly, with the goal of winning!

Ghost

Postby Holland&Holland on Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:17 am

BigDog58 wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:

Agreed. I do not feel we are there yet and roughing some up a bit is not going to accomplish anything positive.
Holland&Holland

Return to Politics