Is Gov.Walz trying to take us down

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: Is Gov.Walz trying to take us down

Postby xd ED on Sat May 30, 2020 1:48 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:
xd ED wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:But we no longer are in groups of 10 or less. No social distancing. Why is it we can’t have the state fair?

At least be allowed to sell Pronto Pups on Lake St.

You could roast corn over the fires.

Too soon?

Well, yeah; you got to wait for the nice hot coals...
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby rtk on Sat May 30, 2020 2:17 pm

Maybe s’mores roasted over all the embers on the south side. He should step aside and let an adult handle the situation.
The sky is falling, the sky is falling....(Chicken Little)
rtk

Postby xd ED on Sat May 30, 2020 5:06 pm

rtk wrote:Maybe s’mores roasted over all the embers on the south side. He should step aside and let an adult handle the situation.

Yep. However, after listening to the lt gubner today. I no longer have any great desire for walz to resign.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby BigBlue on Sat May 30, 2020 9:25 pm

xd ED wrote:Yep. However, after listening to the lt gubner today. I no longer have any great desire for walz to resign.

They BOTH need to go! They came in as a package and should go out as a package. This isn't the case of the gov having a health issue or something and having to step down. This is base incompetence and being a direct threat to the people of MN. They both go.
BigBlue

Postby Holland&Holland on Sat May 30, 2020 9:28 pm

That is what the polls are for. Vote.
Holland&Holland

Postby xd ED on Sat May 30, 2020 9:41 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:That is what the polls are for. Vote.

^^^THIS^^^
Step 1 - 2020 spend political capital, time and energy on taking back the state house
Step 2 - 2022 remind everyone in the state of the 1st 1/2 of 2020 and get a leader in the gub's office.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby warrlac on Sun May 31, 2020 9:30 am

I thought about creating a new topic, but this one is close enough...

After listening to so many elected and appointed officials not only pander to the looters and rioters, but also (Sunday morning May 31 Walz press conference) demonize white people, there is a need for communication back to those who might listen that they are creating resentment among those who DO follow the rules. I suggest communicating with those who support rule of law, the Constitution and 2A. They are not hard to identify because you only have to go on to a 2A friendly website to find links to Constitutional Law supporting legislators (as well as detractors).

They have addresses that are either @house.mn or @senate.mn

Respectful emails, letters and phone calls DO make a difference. And of course, this Summer and up until November, remember to support those candidates who would recognize that castigating law-abiding people (white and other races) is wrong, and that colorblind, Rule-Of-Law is what matters. Contribute, Volunteer, etc.
warrlac

Postby xd ED on Sun May 31, 2020 9:38 am

warrlac wrote:I thought about creating a new topic, but this one is close enough...

After listening to so many elected and appointed officials not only pander to the looters and rioters, but also (Sunday morning May 31 Walz press conference) demonize white people, there is a need for communication back to those who might listen that they are creating resentment among those who DO follow the rules. I suggest communicating with those who support rule of law, the Constitution and 2A. They are not hard to identify because you only have to go on to a 2A friendly website to find links to Constitutional Law supporting legislators (as well as detractors).

They have addresses that are either @house.mn or @senate.mn

Respectful emails, letters and phone calls DO make a difference. And of course, this Summer and up until November, remember to support those candidates who would recognize that castigating law-abiding people (white and other races) is wrong, and that colorblind, Rule-Of-Law is what matters. Contribute, Volunteer, etc.

I believe it is extremely important right now (and perhaps always) to communicate with one's elected representatives. While I have no illusions that those who represent St Paul proper will ever seriously be influenced by my remarks, their replies - in the case of showing complete support of, and approval for Gov Walz's failures in the handling of the local 'pandemic' situation, leave an irrefutable paper trail come the campaign season.
The abysmal failures of the past week are even more damning.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Previous

Return to Politics