Gun Control Folks Rope-A-Dope Gun Rights Folk

Firearms related political discussion forum

Gun Control Folks Rope-A-Dope Gun Rights Folk

Postby daleamn on Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:54 pm

So gun control was NOT brought up in the Presidential or Vice-Presidential debates. Have the gun control folk abandoned gun control because they have seen the light and realize more gun control is unworkable at best and stupid and unconstitutional and immoral and fattening and…well you get my point.

No, the Gun Control folk just realize that bringing up the issue might:
1. Stir up the Gun Rights folks.
2. Galvanize Gun Rights folks to go out and vote.
3. Cause the Gun Rights folks to support Gun Rights candidates.
4. Cause all the new gun owners to question whether they want to vote for somebody that is going to take away the gun they just bought.

I think the Gun Control folk realize that right now, gun control is a losing issue and that their candidates, and they know who they are, don’t have to bring this issue up. The Gun Control folk just think that their candidates will win on other issues and then AFTER the election they can push their agenda which some folk just might not have realized was what they were going to get when they voted for some of the candidates.
daleamn

Re: Gun Control Folks Rope-A-Dope Gun Rights Folk

Postby Sorcerer on Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:03 pm

I believe that they think Biden Is a shoe in. They just feel that on January 20 they just need to clap.
Sorcerer

Re: Gun Control Folks Rope-A-Dope Gun Rights Folk

Postby Holland&Holland on Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:38 pm

Sorcerer wrote:I believe that they think Biden Is a shoe in. They just feel that on January 20 they just need to clap.

Joe doesn’t remember where he put his shoes.
Holland&Holland

Return to Politics