GET OUT!!

Firearms related political discussion forum

GET OUT!!

Postby LarryP on Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:23 pm

Donald, leave the white house honorably.Don't anger everyone -- Don't screw up the Georgia Senate elections!!! :evil:
LarryP

Re: GET OUT!!

Postby yukonjasper on Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:50 pm

You won't find much support for that sentiment with all the evidence of voter fraud and criminal activity connected with the election.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Holland&Holland on Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:50 pm

Your new overlord Harris will be along shortly. Don’t worry you have 90 days to turn in all your guns.
Holland&Holland

Postby Erud on Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:41 am

LarryP wrote:Donald, leave the white house honorably.Don't anger everyone -- Don't screw up the Georgia Senate elections!!! :evil:

You’re nuts.

And anyways, I’m pretty sure he doesn’t read this forum, so your sage advice is doomed to go unread.
Last edited by Erud on Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Erud

Postby Scratch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:37 am

LarryP wrote:Donald, leave the white house honorably.Don't anger everyone -- Don't screw up the Georgia Senate elections!!! :evil:

I'm sure that's what all the democrats who participated in voter fraud think too.

Hang in there Trump, I'm still holding out hope!
01 FFL in Hudson Wisconsin
Scratch

Postby Holland&Holland on Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:36 am

Scratch wrote:

I'm sure that's what all the democrats who participated in voter fraud think too.

I don’t think they can be called democrats, that would imply they believe in democracy, I think they have proven they do not.
Holland&Holland

Postby xd ED on Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:23 am

Yep; and maybe the four Mpls cops should all simply plead guilty so no one gets upset and riots.

What makes you think the Georgia Senate voting will be any more legitimate than the recent National election?

ETA:

And I'm pretty sure 'Donald' as you refer to the POTUS, is already starting his 2024 campaign.
Last edited by xd ED on Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby xd ED on Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:25 am

Holland&Holland wrote:
Scratch wrote:

I don’t think they can be called democrats, that would imply they believe in democracy, I think they have proven they do not.

Pure democracy can be equated to mob rule; so there's that.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby yukonjasper on Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:44 am

Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby atomic41 on Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:52 pm

LOL nope! The president has every right to contest this. The PA and AZ (live now) hearings have shown overwhelming evidence of fraud. Trump needs to fight like hell to expose the corruption.
atomic41

Postby jdege on Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:14 pm

atomic41 wrote:LOL nope! The president has every right to contest this. The PA and AZ (live now) hearings have shown overwhelming evidence of fraud. Trump needs to fight like hell to expose the corruption.

At this point, I think it's more important that we see people jailed over this than that we see Trump win.

Except that I don't trust the Dem judges to enforce the law. Remember 1960:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2000/10/was-nixon-robbed.html
On the other hand, some fraud clearly occurred in Cook County. At least three people were sent to jail for election-related crimes, and 677 others were indicted before being acquitted by Judge John M. Karns, a Daley crony. Many of the allegations involved practices that wouldn’t be detected by a recount, leading the conservative Chicago Tribune, among others, to conclude that “once an election has been stolen in Cook County, it stays stolen.” What’s more, according to journalist Seymour Hersh, a former Justice Department prosecutor who heard tapes of FBI wiretaps from the period believed that Illinois was rightfully Nixon’s. Hersh also has written that J. Edgar Hoover believed Nixon actually won the presidency but in deciding to follow normal procedures and refer the FBI’s findings to the attorney general—as of Jan. 20, 1961, Robert F. Kennedy—he effectively buried the case.
jdege

Postby yukonjasper on Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:35 pm

NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby yukonjasper on Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:38 pm

https://www.westernjournal.com/twj-exclusive-viral-memo-changing-trump-legal-strategy/

THE CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY OF STATE LEGISLATURES IN A CONTESTED PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

William J. Olson, William J. Olson, P.C., Vienna, Virginia
Patrick M. McSweeney, McSweeney, Cynkar & Kachouroff, Powhatan, Virginia

The American People deserve lawful presidential elections:  “No right is more precious in a free country than that of having a voice in the election of those who make the laws under which, as good citizens, we must live.  Other rights, even the most basic, are illusory if the right to vote is undermined.” Wesberry v. Sanders, 376 U.S. 1, 10 (1964).

During the 2020 Presidential Election, many of the so-called swing states, including Arizona, saw unprecedented — and unlawful — erosions of procedural safeguards as well as administrative irregularities on Election Day. People deserve an honest accounting of who won. Many Americans voted via a process – absentee ballots, including mail in ballots – that the bipartisan Jimmy Carter-James Baker commission identified as “the largest source of potential voter fraud” in the wake of the contested 2000 election. BUILDING CONFIDENCE IN U.S. ELECTIONS: REPORT OF THE COMMISSION ON FEDERAL ELECTION REFORM, at 46 (Sept. 2005).
With respect to identifying and remediating fraudulent or mistaken results, it is now or never, whatever can be done must be done.
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Bearcatrp on Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:22 pm

Unfortunately, Trump has made so many enemies throughout his tenure that no matter what he tries, he will lose. Yes, 2020 elections has been the biggest rigged election in American history. Just shows how low the Democrats will go. Unless the electoral college changes, which I doubt, best he admit defeat and hope the Georgia run off goes in favor of republicans. We need the senate to stay republican controlled. If it doesn’t, this country is screwed the next 2 years!
Bearcatrp

Postby ex-LT on Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:32 pm

Bearcatrp wrote:Unfortunately, Trump has made so many enemies throughout his tenure that no matter what he tries, he will lose. Yes, 2020 elections has been the biggest rigged election in American history. Just shows how low the Democrats will go. Unless the electoral college changes, which I doubt, best he admit defeat and hope the Georgia run off goes in favor of republicans. We need the senate to stay republican controlled. If it doesn’t, this country is screwedthe next 2 years!

Fixed your post.
DNR Certified Firearms Safety Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun
NRA Endowment Life Member
MN Gun Owners Caucus Life Member
Member Post 435 Gun Club
ex-LT
Inspector Gadget

Next

Return to Politics