Vaccination Cards

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: Vaccination Cards

Postby Holland&Holland on Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:34 pm

LarryFlew wrote:
Rodentman wrote:As soon as Bidet takes over there will be a whole new "science."

Thanks to you I started calling my Bidet Joe.

That is just rude..... to the bidet.
Holland&Holland

Postby yukonjasper on Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:37 am

Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Holland&Holland on Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:55 pm

So the majority of people in this country are white. They don’t expect that more white people would be vaccinated than other ethnicities?

Fine they can have my dose.
Holland&Holland

Postby xd ED on Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:29 pm

There would have been no problem whatsoever, had the gov't simply said:

"We're going to use the vaccines on minorities before we give them to any white people.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Sorcerer on Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:24 am

I’m starting to think that the people crying about getting, not getting the “ shot” can go ahead to the front of the line. Let them be the beta testers. Kinda like what they teach you in defensive driving classes. Don’t be the first vehicle to enter an intersection.
Sorcerer

Postby andrewP on Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:15 pm

xd ED wrote:There would have been no problem whatsoever, had the gov't simply said:

"We're going to use the vaccines on minorities before we give them to any white people.

*snort*

Yeah, no problem at all, except that there would then be cries of "how dare you test this stuff on minorities?" I'm all for doing this stuff as fairly as possible, but first you have to define "fairly," and no matter how you distribute it, somebody's going to be pissed at you. There is no winning.
andrewP

Postby yukonjasper on Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:41 pm

andrewP wrote:
xd ED wrote:There would have been no problem whatsoever, had the gov't simply said:

*snort*

Yeah, no problem at all, except that there would then be cries of "how dare you test this stuff on minorities?" I'm all for doing this stuff as fairly as possible, but first you have to define "fairly," and no matter how you distribute it, somebody's going to be pissed at you. There is no winning.

Worse yet would be if there are side effects only found after the first round......holy hell will be raised against the racist big pharma and Trump presidency.....as if they passed out small pox laiden blankets.....
Can't win...
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Ironbear on Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:31 am

One blogger I read, asked a few Desert Storm vets, who had been given the anthrax vaccination, their thoughts on the Covid-19 vaccination. The response that he got apparently was generally a colorfully-stated, emotionally-charged, adjective-laden, but emphatic NO!
"Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.” ~Blaise Pascal~
Ironbear

Postby Bearcatrp on Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:11 pm

Ironbear wrote:One blogger I read, asked a few Desert Storm vets, who had been given the anthrax vaccination, their thoughts on the Covid-19 vaccination. The response that he got apparently was generally a colorfully-stated, emotionally-charged, adjective-laden, but emphatic NO!

I got those dam shots when I deployed to desert storm. Didn't have a choice then but I do now. HELL NO!!!!! :shameonyou:
Bearcatrp

Postby xd ED on Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:34 pm

Employers can bar unvaccinated employees from the workplace, EEOC says: CBS News.com

With the first doses of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine now being administered in the U.S., the federal government is giving employers around the country the green light to require immunization for most workers.

In general, companies have the legal right to mandate that employees get a COVID-19 shot, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) said Wednesday. More specifically, employers are entitled — and required — to ensure a safe workplace in which "an individual shall not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of individuals in the workplace." That can mean a company requiring its workforce to be vaccinated...
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby MJY65 on Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:40 pm

xd ED wrote: More specifically, employers are entitled — and required — to ensure a safe workplace in which "an individual shall not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of individuals in the workplace." That can mean a company requiring its workforce to be vaccinated...

Since CDC is saying it is unknown if the vaccine prevents you from being an asymptomatic spreader, I'm not sure how this would apply. I plan to get the vaccine, but there is no way I will require it for my employees.
MJY65

Postby linksep on Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:26 am

Science; noun, Whatever answer will help to advance communism.

Science: noun, Whatever answer will help to advance communism.
linksep

Postby Holland&Holland on Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:23 am

linksep wrote:Science; noun, Whatever answer will help to advance communism.

I don’t think anyone actually considers what the WHO does science.
Holland&Holland

Postby Steveb on Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:55 am

If You Ever Feel Stupid....Just Remember.jpeg
If You Ever Feel Stupid....Just Remember.jpeg (44.76 KB) Viewed 4783 times
A government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always depend on the support of Paul - George Bernard Shaw

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program - Milton Friedman
Steveb

Postby linksep on Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:03 pm

How Much Herd Immunity Is Enough?

Scientists initially estimated that 60 to 70 percent of the population needed to acquire resistance to the coronavirus to banish it. Now Dr. Anthony Fraudci and others are quietly shifting that number upward.

...In a telephone interview the next day, Dr. Fraudci acknowledged that he had slowly but deliberately been moving the goal posts...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/24/heal ... virus.html

Science!
Science: noun, Whatever answer will help to advance communism.
linksep

PreviousNext

Return to Politics