Vaccination Cards

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: Vaccination Cards

Postby linksep on Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:56 pm

Guys, guys guys... Please turn off your televisions and go to the CDC website with a calculator. Open up Excel and start graphing "Covid-deaths" by age because the CDC took away that graph...it countered the narrative. The numbers are 180-degrees from the narrative. Even the CDC website says only 6% of "Covid deaths" were people that were healthy and not going to die from anything any time soon and got the 'Rona and died. Which puts it right about equal with the people that died from Swine-Flu under Obama. Are you all aware that George Floyd was a "Covid-Death"? If they counted all people that died from all reasons and "Oh, by-the-way, also tested positive for Swine-Flu" that "pandemic" would have looked EXACTLY like this one.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covi ... /index.htm
Two thirds of the way down look at the table of "co-morbidities". Anthony Fraudci said "ALL those people would still be alive" if it weren't for the 'Rona. Really?!? So all the people that died "WITH the 'Rona from "Intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning and other adverse events S00–T98, V01–X59, X60–X84, X85–Y09, Y10–Y36, Y40–Y89, U01–U03" they would have survived their mostly violent deaths if not for the 'Rona? Look up those ICD-10 codes for yourself. Medical Malpractice, Complications from Childbirth, Suicides, Gunshots, Stabbings, Assaults, Overdoses, Vehicle Accidents, Lightning strikes.................................................... They all would have survived if not for the 'Rona..... 94% of "Covid-Deaths" had 2.6 ADDITIONAL "co-morbidities" listed, so those people that died from heart-attacks brought on by diabetes and got a punctured lung from the CPR... DAMN THE 'RONA! THEY WOULD HAVE SURVIVED!

Look at excess death numbers.... The 'Rona "kills" people over 65 almost exclusively (you know, the ones that were statistically going to die this year anyway). Yet there isn't a meaningful rise in excess deaths in those 65+ age brackets, most of the excess deaths are people 18-44 that are dying from suicides and overdoses as a direct result of lockdowns.

You can pump all the flu shots you want into my cold dead arm.
Science: noun, Whatever answer will help to advance communism.
linksep

Postby Rowdy Roddy on Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:06 pm

Never
Rowdy Roddy

Postby Rodentman on Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:35 pm

My stinking Dr tried to talk me into a tetanus shot saying that more people died in WWI from that than from any other cause. I told him I didn't plan to enlist in WWI. Then he started on the pneumonia vaccine. I said I wanted a shingles vaccine for my roof and that's it. I DID get a flu shot though. I am not at high risk since I have only a 50% chance of stepping on a rusted nail and rarely leave the house, having no friends as most people already know.
Rodentman

Postby MJY65 on Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:48 am

linksep wrote: Even the CDC website says only 6% of "Covid deaths" were people that were healthy and not going to die from anything any time soon and got the 'Rona and died.

There is PLENTY wrong with the government response to Covid, but I don't think I'd take that widely touted number at face value. It is true that only 6% did not have a comorbidity, but that doesn't mean the other 94% were in a nursing home under hospice care.

Given the extensive list of comorbidities, I'd bet a good percentage of us have one or more by the time we are in our 60s. Everything from being treated for high blood pressure, asthma, being overweight, previous cancer treatment, etc. While a 65 year old with any of those conditions isn't "perfectly healthy", they probably had a decade or more of life remaining.
MJY65

Postby linksep on Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:23 am

MJY65 wrote:
linksep wrote: Even the CDC website says only 6% of "Covid deaths" were people that were healthy and not going to die from anything any time soon and got the 'Rona and died.

Given the extensive list of comorbidities, I'd bet a good percentage of us have one or more by the time we are in our 60s. Everything from being treated for high blood pressure, asthma, being overweight, previous cancer treatment, etc. While a 65 year old with any of those conditions isn't "perfectly healthy", they probably had a decade or more of life remaining.

George Floyd was a "Covid Death". That is the lie---everyone that dies for any reason (usually not related to the 'Rona) and then "oh, by-the-way, also tested positive for the 'rona; often postmortem) is counted as a Covid-death.

Take cold sores... test every every person that dies from any reason and test them from Herpes. OMG HERPES IS KILLING EVERYONE! COLD SORES ARE A PANDEMIC! KILL THE ECONOMY TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THE MOST DEADLY COLD SORE VIRUS IN HISTORY! All causes of death are "comorbidities" to Herpes.

Covid may be a contributing factor in SOME deaths, but it's not taking decades off of lives as you suggest, it's moving heart attacks forward a couple months.

Again, please go do your own learning and research into "excess deaths". You'll find there aren't any in the 65+ age brackets, the people that died WITH Covid were going to die in 2020 anyway.
Last edited by linksep on Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
linksep

Postby linksep on Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:31 am

That's all I am willing to say about it. If you WANT to learn more, a good place to start is looking up Steve Deace on Youtube or the podcast platform of your choice. Pick virtually any episode from March through September.

linksep

Postby andrewP on Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:37 am

linksep wrote:Again, please go do your own learning and research into "excess deaths". You'll find there aren't any in the 65+ age brackets, the people that died WITH Covid were going to die in 2020 anyway.

Let's assume that's completely accurate. Plenty of healthy people have spent three plus weeks being miserably sick with COVID before recovering from it. Given that my employer will almost certainly provide me with the vaccine at no cost to me, and that I don't enjoy being miserably sick, I'll be taking it when it's available. Have all of you who are so against it experienced bad side effects from previous vaccines or something? I'm really not understanding the desire to NOT have improved immunity/probable better outcome should you catch the virus.
andrewP

Postby Holland&Holland on Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:57 am

andrewP wrote:
linksep wrote:Again, please go do your own learning and research into "excess deaths". You'll find there aren't any in the 65+ age brackets, the people that died WITH Covid were going to die in 2020 anyway.

Let's assume that's completely accurate. Plenty of healthy people have spent three plus weeks being miserably sick with COVID before recovering from it. Given that my employer will almost certainly provide me with the vaccine at no cost to me, and that I don't enjoy being miserably sick, I'll be taking it when it's available. Have all of you who are so against it experienced bad side effects from previous vaccines or something? I'm really not understanding the desire to NOT have improved immunity/probable better outcome should you catch the virus.

Does it concern you at all the the normal vetting process for a vaccine has not been followed? That this has been so fast tracked that the side effects are really not known?

I will wait to see how many of you keel over from the vaccine before deciding for myself.
Holland&Holland

Postby xd ED on Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:49 am

Holland&Holland wrote:
andrewP wrote:

Does it concern you at all the the normal vetting process for a vaccine has not been followed? That this has been so fast tracked that the side effects are really not known?

I will wait to see how many of you keel over from the vaccine before deciding for myself.

:exactly:
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby andrewP on Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:05 am

Holland&Holland wrote:Does it concern you at all the the normal vetting process for a vaccine has not been followed? That this has been so fast tracked that the side effects are really not known?

Yes, I am concerned by that, but the flip side of it is that several of the vaccines have been given to trial groups of 40K+ people already. That seems like an adequate sample size to determine safety to me. I've also seen comments from no small number of medical professionals that they have no reservations about taking these vaccines themselves. (I admit to some bias, as I work for a large healthcare provider, but I also have no reason to believe that the doctors I interact with are lying to me about their willingness to take it themselves.)
andrewP

Postby atomic41 on Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:39 am

I don't get flu shots and I won't get this one. But I will not trash talk anyone that chooses to do it.
atomic41

Postby xd ED on Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:41 am

andrewP wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:Does it concern you at all the the normal vetting process for a vaccine has not been followed? That this has been so fast tracked that the side effects are really not known?

Yes, I am concerned by that, but the flip side of it is that several of the vaccines have been given to trial groups of 40K+ people already. That seems like an adequate sample size to determine safety to me. I've also seen comments from no small number of medical professionals that they have no reservations about taking these vaccines themselves. (I admit to some bias, as I work for a large healthcare provider, but I also have no reason to believe that the doctors I interact with are lying to me about their willingness to take it themselves.)

It would seem the size of any test group is irrelevant to long term effects, given the short amount of time since inoculation.
While I cannot cite the exact survey of health care care workers off the top of my head, it stated only about 31% responded they would take the vaccine without reservation.

From the way things are proceeding, one's stamped vaccination card, or tattooed forehead will be the next equivalent to wearing a mask
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby linksep on Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:16 pm

I'm not "ant-vax", I'm anti-over-vax. MMR sure, tetanus sure, chicken pox I guess.... Flu HELL NO! Everyone I know that gets a flu shot gets sick from it, then because the flu shots seemingly always miss the target on which flu will spread that year they get the flu anyway. I'll just get the flu once per year (or less) thank you. Covid HELL NO! This is the new Flu shot. It's not going to last more than a year and it's mutating into weaker and weaker strains (The 1889 super-pandemic coronavirus dubbed "Russian Flu" is still around but now it's known as "the sniffles"). The drug makers are going to miss the target and pick the wrong mutations to vaccinate against just like the flu. NOPE NOPE NOPE. Similarly, everyone I know that has either tested positive for Covid or the antibodies says: "We shut down the country for this?!?"

I wonder why the CDC isn't doing widespread antibody studies....probably because they don't want you to know that 15% of the country has already had it and recovered without ever knowing it...that would be disastrous for vaccine acceptance.
linksep

Postby linksep on Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:26 pm

andrewP wrote:[I've also seen comments from no small number of medical professionals that they have no reservations about taking these vaccines themselves. (I admit to some bias, as I work for a large healthcare provider, but I also have no reason to believe that the doctors I interact with are lying to me about their willingness to take it themselves.)

Do those same "medical professionals" say that wearing a face-diaper does or possibly could reduce the spread of Covid? If so there are only two possibilities and they're both bad...
linksep

Postby crbutler on Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:13 pm

Geez, a bunch of you went to Med school...

Most of my colleagues state that masks might help, and they don’t hurt. That’s the basis of the recommendation- weak to no proof, but verifiably no harm. Not being able to wear a mask (as opposed to don’t want to) would mean you are on permanent bipap or a vent. It’s mostly psychological. My 82 year old dad states he can’t... until he has to.

Now, admittedly, my opinion is that the masking stuff like we do in public (as opposed to the ICU) is placebo virtue signaling, but it’s been pushed by busybodies and politicians. The only prospective study was done regarding influenza in a hospital, and it showed most of these interventions as far as behaviors, except distance(which wasn’t tested) either did nothing or were so weak they showed no proof.

Vaccines work.

It’s impossible to catch the flu from the flu vaccine. While it depends on how well they predict the predominant strains, and their record isn’t perfect, they have proven it does reduce morbidity (how sick you get) and mortality (deaths) from influenza. Yeah, you might feel cruddy afterwards as your immune system responds.

Supplements haven’t been able to be proven to work anywhere near as well as vaccines, if at all, but I bet many naysayers for vaccines take those.

I’d be all for insurance be able to state if you refused the vaccine, then you must pay self pay for any care you get related to the disease. If we had personal responsibility for vaccine preventable illness, you’d be surprised how many would get the things.

Tetanus? It occasionally occurs in the US. I’ve seen one case in Africa. It’s essentially one of the most painful ways you can die. While here we can potentially survive it, you won’t be the same afterwards, and you will be in the ICU for months.

Shingles? It’s pretty painful, can cause a permanent neuropathy, and can cause blindness. It’s a reactivation of chicken pox. Of course, if you get chicken pox as an adult (as in never had it) it’s pretty high on the death rate too.

As to what will happen with COVID, who knows? But as long as the nervous nellys of the world run government, a high COVID rate will continue all these restrictions. Widespread use of the vaccine removes their objective rationale for ongoing control via fearmongering.

With the size of the vaccine test groups, I am pretty confident that short term risks are well known. It is also pretty well known that this vaccine has hefty side effects in that you have a pretty strong immune response that makes you feel sick. You are not getting the disease, but rather your body responds like you are. One unknown is how long it will stay effective. Maybe life long (probably not); maybe several months... that’s what long term follow up tells you as well.

Long term adverse effects? Well, do you want a 5 year shutdown? We just elected a president and majority of congress that think that way, and the senate is in doubt.

Don’t do something stupid to “stand up for my rights” that will actually have the opposite effect.

I’m one of the folks who are supposed to get it.

I will.

Do I think it’s going to keep everyone from getting the disease, or have huge changes in the death rate? No. But it will cut severity and the rate of infection.
crbutler

PreviousNext

Return to Politics