2021 is going to be a horrible year for gun rights

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: 2021 is going to be a horrible year for gun rights

Postby Holland&Holland on Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:21 pm

atomic41 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENPkiDl6Wdg&feature=emb_logo

:shock: Well, a million patriots are storming the capital sooo......

A million? I think you need more toes to count.
Holland&Holland

Postby LarryP on Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:59 pm

Everyone needs to relax. There's nothing to worry about. All these types of events and much much worse, must and will happen before Christ will return to earth to save us from ourselves.

LarryFlew wrote:If only the news media realized free speech is next and 2A people won't be there to stop the madness.
LarryP

Postby Bearcatrp on Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:41 pm

Glad I sold all my semi autos for a hefty price. Suggests you folks bury/hide your chit. This lowlife mother fricker is coming for the guns!!!!!!
Bearcatrp

Postby rtk on Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:04 pm

LarryFlew wrote:If only the news media realized free speech is next and 2A people won't be there to stop the madness.

Spot on.
The sky is falling, the sky is falling....(Chicken Little)
rtk

Postby Jackpine Savage on Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:22 pm

The news media no longer cares about free speech. They are in the business of propaganda. There is a revolving door between the news media, politicians, and bureaucrats.
Jackpine Savage

Postby Lumpy on Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:57 pm

Bearcatrp wrote:Glad I sold all my semi autos for a hefty price. Suggests you folks bury/hide your chit. This lowlife mother fricker is coming for the guns!!!!!!

"If it's time to bury your guns, it's time to dig up your guns".
Lumpy

Postby Rodentman on Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:33 am

I read Biden's policy re guns on his website. Very scary. And Play Dough O'Dork will NOT be getting my "AR-14."

Beat dead horse: Why can't they realize that guns are NOT the problem.

Gun Violence, White Privilege, Systemic/Institutional Racism, are creations of the liberal left.
Rodentman

Postby Ironbear on Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:53 am

LarryFlew wrote:If only the news media realized free speech is next...

Why would the media care about free speech? If there is one thing history has taught us, is that it is lucrative to be a propaganda instrument of the state, while the underground newspapers get busted by the secret police.
"Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.” ~Blaise Pascal~
Ironbear

Postby yukonjasper on Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:00 am

Rodentman wrote:I read Biden's policy re guns on his website. Very scary. And Play Dough O'Dork will NOT be getting my "AR-14."

Gun Violence, White Privilege, Systemic/Institutional Racism, are creations of the liberal left.

It's about disarming the dissenting population. The smoke screen around safety etc. is trying to hide the need to reduce or remove the ability of the population to resist the "fundamental changes". Nothing really standing in the way at this point. SCOTUS should be a barrier, but they appear to be pliable to popular opinion and pressure as well.

The Second Amendment is all about giving the citizenry a lever and the means to stay on top of Government. The only way to thwart tyranny is to have the means to defeat it. Historically we used the voting booth........those days are gone........
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Holland&Holland on Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:34 am

Rodentman wrote:I read Biden's policy re guns on his website. Very scary. And Play Dough O'Dork will NOT be getting my "AR-14."

because to them, guns are the problem, or more specifically a population able to defend itself is much tougher to subjugate.
Holland&Holland

Postby leftoverture on Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:00 pm

Interesting article in the most recent issue of Guns & Ammo. In 2016 the NRA poured $54 million into getting Trump elected. Then the issue of scandal within the NRA was raised. This election cycle, the NRA was only able to put $16 million into Trump's reelection. This is the first year the anti gunners out spent the NRA. While a lot of us are frustrated with the NRA, unless another pro gun organization can be formed and elevated to such a high level, it seems fixing the NRA could be our best hope. If it's not already too late.

Am I wrong here?
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
leftoverture

Postby BigBlue on Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:06 pm

Rodentman wrote:Beat dead horse: Why can't they realize that guns are NOT the problem.

Hint: The ones who are really pushing for gun control don't care a lick about the violence. Only the useful idiots who they enlist to beat the drums. The folks who truly want guns eliminated have other motives.
BigBlue

Postby Holland&Holland on Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:12 pm

leftoverture wrote:Interesting article in the most recent issue of Guns & Ammo. In 2016 the NRA poured $54 million into getting Trump elected. Then the issue of scandal within the NRA was raised. This election cycle, the NRA was only able to put $16 million into Trump's reelection. This is the first year the anti gunners out spent the NRA. While a lot of us are frustrated with the NRA, unless another pro gun organization can be formed and elevated to such a high level, it seems fixing the NRA could be our best hope. If it's not already too late.

Am I wrong here?

Nope
Holland&Holland

Postby xd ED on Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:26 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:
leftoverture wrote:Interesting article in the most recent issue of Guns & Ammo. In 2016 the NRA poured $54 million into getting Trump elected. Then the issue of scandal within the NRA was raised. This election cycle, the NRA was only able to put $16 million into Trump's reelection. This is the first year the anti gunners out spent the NRA. While a lot of us are frustrated with the NRA, unless another pro gun organization can be formed and elevated to such a high level, it seems fixing the NRA could be our best hope. If it's not already too late.

Am I wrong here?

Nope

Another swamp to drain....
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Holland&Holland on Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:21 pm

xd ED wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:

Am I wrong here?

Nope

Another swamp to drain....

Swamps are notorious for being attempted to being drained. I know of none that was ever successful drained and maintained as such.
Holland&Holland

PreviousNext

Return to Politics