The Propaganda machine is really cranking it out

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: The Propaganda machine is really cranking it out

Postby rtk on Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:15 pm

Rodentman wrote:Harrington wasn't so interested in law and order when the 3rd precinct bldg was abandoned and destroyed last summer.

I was less than impressed with his showing at the new conference today. Also, apparently the Lt.Governor is in charge by statute for capital security, the only time that I ever saw her was when she was working at the BP station in Saint Louis Park when she was standing outside smoking cigarettes. Feel safe that you have only the best protecting us.
The sky is falling, the sky is falling....(Chicken Little)
rtk

Postby xd ED on Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:39 pm

For some reason the media hasn't mentioned much about the 2 violent Canadian citizens, arrested near Fergus Falls, Mn with 67 firearms in their vehicle.

Even though these two appear to have been heading for the metro, something about the story must not fit the current narrative of white supremacist nationalists being a threat to the state and nation's sovereignty.

BATFE Website
Two Canadian Citizens Charged with Illegal Possession of Firearms

Two Canadian Citizens Charged With Illegal Possession Of Firearms United States Attorney Erica H. MacDonald today announced a federal criminal complaint against DAYNE ADRIAN SITLADEEN, 29, and MUZAMIL ADEN ADDOW, 29, charging them with being unlawful aliens in possession of firearms. SITLADEEN and ADDOW are currently in federal custody and will make their initial appearances later this week before a Magistrate Judge in U.S. District Court.

According to the allegations in the criminal complaint and law enforcement affidavit, on January 10, 2021, at approximately 10:10 p.m. near Fergus Falls, a Minnesota State Patrol Trooper conducted a traffic stop on a Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck with Texas license plates that was traveling between 95-100 miles per hour. When the Trooper approached the vehicle, the driver provided an Ontario, Canada driver’s license with a false name. The front seat passenger provided a false Florida identification card. The driver was later identified as ADDOW and the passenger was later identified as SITLADEEN.

Fugitives wanted in Canada for murder, kidnapping found with an arsenal during U.S. traffic stop, police say - The Providence Online

Dayne Adrian Sitladeen, 29, (left) and Muzamil Aden Addow, 29, (right) are both wanted for high-profile crimes in Ontario.

When a Minnesota State Trooper stopped a pickup truck for speeding on a U.S. highway this week, he not only discovered an arsenal of 67 suspected crime guns inside but two Toronto fugitives — one wanted for murder and the other for the kidnapping of a wealthy Chinese student.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby linksep on Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:41 pm

Bearcatrp wrote:When nothing happens, hope someone will point out the loss of tax payer money on a bogus threat!

That will prove it worked and they need to do more. MORE MORE MORE!!!! Rather than shut down federal buildings they should probably shut down highways and prevent people from leaving their homes without permission. There's credible threats and this is how to stop them. It's for your safety.
Science: noun, Whatever answer will help to advance communism.
linksep

Postby Holland&Holland on Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:34 am

linksep wrote:
Bearcatrp wrote:When nothing happens, hope someone will point out the loss of tax payer money on a bogus threat!

That will prove it worked and they need to do more. MORE MORE MORE!!!! Rather than shut down federal buildings they should probably shut down highways and prevent people from leaving their homes without permission. There's credible threats and this is how to stop them. It's for your safety.

After you confiscate the guns from anyone without a record of course.
Holland&Holland

Postby Erud on Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:23 am

If I was a wanted fugitive carrying 67 illegal firearms in my vehicle, I would drive the speed limit. Or at worst, keep up with traffic.
Erud

Postby daleamn on Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:32 am

But along with all the strident headlines there WAS this one in of all places USA Today:
Feds walk back claims Capitol rioters meant to 'capture and assassinate' elected officials

Here's a link to the article
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 174807001/
daleamn

Postby Rip Van Winkle on Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:52 am

Erud wrote:If I was a wanted fugitive carrying 67 illegal firearms in my vehicle, I would drive the speed limit. Or at worst, keep up with traffic.

Thank God for stupid criminals.
I will never apologize for being an American.
Post 435 Gun Club
North Star Rifle Club
cmpofficer@post435gunclub.org
48 down, Still in the hunt for a heavy!
President's Hundred (#48 2018)
Certified NRA RSO
Rip Van Winkle

Location: Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm, Galaxy Milky Way

Postby xd ED on Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:35 am

Rip Van Winkle wrote:
Erud wrote:If I was a wanted fugitive carrying 67 illegal firearms in my vehicle, I would drive the speed limit. Or at worst, keep up with traffic.

Thank God for stupid criminals.

Those are the only one's we hear of.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Holland&Holland on Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:44 am

I didn’t think Canadians had guns any longer?
Holland&Holland

Postby Bearcatrp on Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:08 am

How in the hell did they make through customs? Are they waving folks through up there?
Bearcatrp

Postby Holland&Holland on Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:48 am

Bearcatrp wrote:How in the hell did they make through customs? Are they waving folks through up there?

Open borders
Holland&Holland

Postby BU1 on Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:51 am

Bearcatrp wrote:How in the hell did they make through customs? Are they waving folks through up there?

According to the link above from a Canadian source, there was no record of these guys passing through customs. Would be nice to get more info. Where did they rent the truck? Where did the guns come from and where were they headed? Why were they driving west towards Fargo? :?: :?:
BU1

Postby Erud on Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:56 am

The US/Canada border is like a billion miles long, I’m sure there are all kinds of places to get across if someone wants to. Even if they crossed at an official border crossing, chances are pretty low that their vehicle would get searched. Mine never has, even when I’ve declared that I had firearms with me.
Erud

Postby Holland&Holland on Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:10 pm

BU1 wrote:

According to the link above from a Canadian source, there was no record of these guys passing through customs. Would be nice to get more info. Where did they rent the truck? Where did the guns come from and where were they headed? Why were they driving west towards Fargo? :?: :?:

Fargo is a fine town.
Holland&Holland

Postby Ironbear on Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:48 pm

"What!? The speedometer isn't in kilometers/ hour!!"
"Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.” ~Blaise Pascal~
Ironbear

Previous

Return to Politics