Keep America Safe Act

Firearms related political discussion forum

Keep America Safe Act

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:53 am

https://www.unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/keep-americans-safe-act-introduced-to-limit-magazines-to-ten-rounds/

2ND AMENDMENTOPINION·Published April 17, 2021Keep Americans Safe Act Introduced to Limit Magazines to Ten Rounds.

By Faye Higbee

Sen Bob Menendez (D-NJ) and his cronies were busy this last week introducing all sorts of so-called “common sense” gun legislation in both the House and Senate. As we reported yesterday he introduced the HEAR act to ban suppressors. Diana DeGette (D-CO), along with Ted Deutch (D-FL) and Dina Titus (D-NV), and Menendez introduced the “Keep Americans Safe Act.” And it doesn’t in any way ‘keep Americans safe.’

Versions of this bill have been introduced for years, but never went anywhere thanks to a Republican controlled Senate. Criminals don’t obey the law, and ordinary citizens shouldn’t be punished for the actions of a few. But the news media has made it seem like all gun owners are terrorists. We’re not.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Re: Keep America Safe Act

Postby Holland&Holland on Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:00 am

The left knows that as long as guns are legal their complete domination can not occur. Facts don’t matter.
Holland&Holland

Postby Lumpy on Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:12 am

Dontcha' just love the propaganda titles these bills are given? Maybe they should do a HF called The Peace Love & Brotherhood Act.
Lumpy

Postby yukonjasper on Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:50 am

Lumpy wrote:Dontcha' just love the propaganda titles these bills are given? Maybe they should do a HF called The Peace Love & Brotherhood Act.

"BROTHERHOOD"..........what kind of trouble are you trying to start with that?
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Return to Politics