Biden announces zero tolerance for FFL violations

Firearms related political discussion forum

Biden announces zero tolerance for FFL violations

Postby Lumpy on Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:35 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... un-control

Presumably meaning we're back to the days of the Clinton administration when the BATFE busted dealers for clerical errors on their paperwork.
:roll:
Lumpy

Re: Biden announces zero tolerance for FFL violations

Postby BU1 on Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:23 pm

How about zero tolerance for real criminals???????? :roll: :roll:
BU1

Postby BigBlue on Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:02 am

Dems push to defund police.
Dems make excuses for rioting and looting.
Dems excuse every type of criminal.
Dems work to make more crimes acceptable and without punishment.
Crime soars.
"It's the guns!! Crack down on the guns!"
BigBlue

Postby Holland&Holland on Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:36 am

BigBlue wrote:Dems push to defund police.
Crime soars.

This
Holland&Holland

Postby yukonjasper on Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:45 am

The game plan to overthrow a political system is to create as much chaos and fear as possible (destabilize the economy, incite social unrest) in the largest population possible, disarm those who will resist and provide what the masses perceive as their only way to safety by offering Government control. It has been used successfully over and over.

They are systematically putting the Capitalist, Constitutionalists, Conservatives on the wrong side of the law so they can appear to be justified in whatever actions and methods they undertake to crush opposition. This happens with the consent of the frightened masses.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby yukonjasper on Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:48 am

The game plan to overthrow a political system is to create as much chaos and fear as possible (destabilize the economy, incite social unrest) in the largest population possible, disarm those who will resist and provide what the masses perceive as their only way to safety by offering Government control. It has been used successfully over and over.

They are systematically putting the Capitalist, Constitutionalists, Conservatives on the wrong side of the law so they can appear to be justified in whatever actions and methods they undertake to crush opposition. This happens with the consent of the frightened masses.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby DanM on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:10 am

BigBlue wrote:Dems push to defund police.
Crime soars.

So the Dems federalize policing down to the local level. (Because of the gun crime.)
Wrong-think and non-woke entities are penalized using federal law/executive orders.
Local ordinances/laws are meaningless.
Dems continue their reign by manipulating elections.
End of democracy in America.
The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
Thomas Jefferson
DanM

Postby Jackpine Savage on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:12 am

yukonjasper wrote:The game plan to overthrow a political system is to create as much chaos and fear as possible (destabilize the economy, incite social unrest) in the largest population possible, disarm those who will resist and provide what the masses perceive as their only way to safety by offering Government control. It has been used successfully over and over.

Well said. Expect them to be even more overt in the next year and a half, in the expectation that they will receive pushback in the 2022 elections.
Jackpine Savage

Postby Holland&Holland on Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:05 pm

That has been the obvious game plan for some time now.
Holland&Holland

Postby BigBlue on Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:21 pm

What baffles me is that good folks who lean democrat can't see the obvious play happening here or allow their emotional reaction to things outweigh the logic of what they observe. I pity folks who are weak minded enough to allow emotion to overtake rational thought.
BigBlue

Postby yukonjasper on Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:01 pm

The vast majority of citizens don't independently seek out any information sources other than local network news and newspapers. The Left controls the content of both and most other entertainment options for Jane and Joe Sixpack, so, for the most part they aren't "awake" and if they catch wind of anything, those same sources are quick to shame them, label them or otherwise punish them for considering an alternative position to what is trowels out. Please remember that the AVERAGE IQ is 100.

It is a really bad dynamic that exists today. I hope we can find our way out.

It's entirely possible that the group represented here are this Centuries equivalent to The Minutemen.........

How far is too far......will a leader rise to sound the common, awake masses to action....?
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby LarryFlew on Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:20 pm

yukonjasper wrote:The vast majority of citizens don't independently seek out any information sources other than local network news and newspapers. The Left controls the content of both and most other entertainment options for Jane and Joe Sixpack, so, for the most part they aren't "awake" and if they catch wind of anything, those same sources are quick to shame them, label them or otherwise punish them for considering an alternative position to what is trowels out. Please remember that the AVERAGE IQ is 100.

How far is too far......will a leader rise to sound the common, awake masses to action....?

The first part is VERY unfortunate and if someone where to rise up that's what WOKE culture is there to take care of.
If you're having second thoughts you're two ahead of most Democrats
LarryFlew

Location: Hamburg, MN - CZ fan - Class of 66 - USAF 66-70 - NRA life since 1970

Postby jdege on Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:51 pm

yukonjasper wrote:They are systematically putting the Capitalist, Constitutionalists, Conservatives on the wrong side of the law so they can appear to be justified in whatever actions and methods they undertake to crush opposition. This happens with the consent of the frightened masses.

If you take away from people any ability to defend themselves, they will insist upon a police state, for their own protection.
jdege

Postby Holland&Holland on Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:28 pm

jdege wrote:
yukonjasper wrote:They are systematically putting the Capitalist, Constitutionalists, Conservatives on the wrong side of the law so they can appear to be justified in whatever actions and methods they undertake to crush opposition. This happens with the consent of the frightened masses.

If you take away from people any ability to defend themselves, they will insist upon a police state, for their own protection.

That’s a bingo!
Holland&Holland

Postby akodo on Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:43 pm

Devil is in the details.

I wish the government would crack down on all sorts of EXISTING gun laws rather than try and write new gun laws.

Isn't it a crime for a prohibited person to try and get a gun? It seems to me that every NICS denial should be accompanied with an investigation to get that prohibited person charged, or that straw buyer charged. I think Biden's kid the cocaine user should be behind bars for lying on the form (except I also believe in the Bill of Rights, and not sure how self-incrimination works there, is that a form of being forced to testify against yourself)

Also, I see 3 classes of violations

Simple clerical errors: Switching NM (New Mexico) with MN (Minnesota) for example. I think most of the laws around FFL violations require knowingly violating or 'should have known' violation, so these kinds of these should be in the clear

Stupid errors caused by lack of training and firearms ignorance: Sounds like lots and lots of these are happening at places like Cabela's, Bass Pro, Dick's Sporting Goods etc where the guy selling firearms might have been selling shoes or canoes last week. I honestly don't mind this. Going with such cheap labor that your obligation to do the federal lawful part of the transaction starts to slip should hurt the company in the pocket book.

Actual bad practices: It does sound like the ATF was being really kind to FFLs who were doing some shady stuff. For example, letting the gun out the door before the NICS transaction came back clear. Now, I don't like NICS wait times any more than the next guy and think technologically there is no reason any check should take more than 5 minutes. BUT that doesn't mean I agree with FFLs who ignore that part of the law. I also hear there were many who were getting no real punishment for failing to log guns in and out, not a few but large quantities.

Now, is blindly being zero tolerance bad? Generally yes, but being much more strict on FFL violations is not a bad thing.
akodo

Next

Return to Politics