April 2023 State of the State-Walz

Firearms related political discussion forum

April 2023 State of the State-Walz

Postby daleamn on Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:46 am

I actually did NOT listen to the SotS address but parts of it have been rebroadcast and it has got some national play and it has been almost unavoidable to miss it.

The tired old alliteration 'WEAPONS OF WAR!!!' was trotted out with the Governor saying we don't need them in our schools. Well, you ALREADY have the schools as 'GUN FREE' zones, how is that working out for you?

A couple of other questions;
If Minnesota is going to be the State that feeds your children for you, don't you think we are going to attract people who don't feel the responsibility to feed their own children?

How is it that a book is 'BANNED' if I can order it and get it delivered to my door with no repercussions or actions taken against me? There's LOTS of books I'd like the library to have but they cannot physically or economically have all the books in print at all the libraries. This is something we all live with all the time and we don't claim a book we want is 'BANNED' just because the library doesn't have it.

FYI to the Governor: bolt actions rifles have been used in war, so have shotguns, revolvers and semi-auto pistols, are these too 'WEAPONS OF WAR!!!'?
It just makes me tired to hear that phrase. Almost as bad as 'COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS'.
daleamn

Re: April 2023 State of the State-Walz

Postby Bearcatrp on Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:23 pm

The anti’s won’t be happy until all guns are confiscated. Then they can order you around without worry of getting pushed back. Funny thing about the guns they want to get rid of is they never talk about how they plan on removing the millions of guns on the black market.
Bearcatrp

Return to Politics