Writing Congress asking them to Ban Cars

Firearms related political discussion forum

Writing Congress asking them to Ban Cars

Postby gtc on Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:22 pm

I recently came up with the conclusion that our government should outlaw cars, and the use of motorized vehicles. My thoughts came from this as yet again we had another fatal car accident in the metro area overnight. Cars just like firearms have serial numbers, and are tracked and maintained by our local government. Current discussion has come up about serializing ammunition in which, i think it should become law that all lugnuts on vehicles should be equiped with this same coding system as to assist with tracking down those thugs who steal wheels and tires off cars, because you know by serializing the lugnuts is going to fix the issue. I also think that in order to even have a drivers license you should have to take special courses and pass background checks, oh ****, we already do. Oh yeah and this one, cars kill more people than guns, but what was my point with that one again. Oh and yeah thats what it was. And we have to hope the Officer Farva from the Edina police department knows the difference between a conceal carry permit, and the MN carry permit. Anyone have any suggestiongs on you would be a good member of congress to get this bill started..
MN BCA Approved Instructor Organization
Florida CCW Instructor
Use of Force Instructor to include taser, Firearm, Non-lethal Defensive Weapons
CPR/FA/AED Instructor
NRA Instructor
http://www.gotchatactics.com
gtc

Return to Politics