Senstor Arlen Specter jumps parties

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: Senstor Arlen Specter jumps parties

Postby Holland&Holland on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Tutmos wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:
Tutmos wrote:I'd have to say the liberals that speak in public are the largest collection of idots I've seen in a long time. They say the most rediculous things and of course nobody in the media bothers to call them on it no matter how silly it is.

Case in point: Democrats and other assorted lefties have been insulting Rush for over a year about his prescription drug addiction. They go on and on about it like children using some pretty degrading language like calling him a fat junkie and a druggie etc. How stupid can you people be? Obama admitted being an illegal drug abuser in print, Cocaine, an illegal street drug, not a legal drug obtained illegally.

Tell me when the media starts calling Obama a junkie on national TV instead of fawning over the TOTUS (Teleprompter of the United States).

And GW did not spend his college days snorting blow? It seems we have come a long way from the "I did not inhale" days on both sides of the isle and I am disgusted with both for it.

Ya know I've never actually heard that substantiated. I realize the average idiot on the left thinks if they just keep saying the same thing it will magically be true. Kind of like Dan Rather forging documents to make it true. Bush admits to being a heavy drinker but not a cocaine user. Obama on the other hand admitted to using Cocaine whenever he could afford it and was likely an IV Heroin user to boot, claiming he thought hard about it but in the end didn't. Uh huh. He still is a smoker no less and nobody on the evening news ever mentions that. If he was a republican we'd never hear the end of it. They'd talk about how weak his character is and how little will power he has not being able to quit, even as President. How can we possibly hope for someone who can't even quit smoking, with the best resources available to any human being on the planet, to avoid corruption? As we can see from all the felony level tax cheats that are his financial experts he can't.

BTW I don't think Bush was very good either. He was basically a RINO.

It's okay for Democrats to be the absolute scum of the earth, it's just a simple mistake if Barney Frank is molesting children or half Obama's cabinet are felons. It's an oversight if a liberal happens to have been caught red handed in the middle of a serious crime. If a republican gets a parking ticket it's the end of the world. The Left is so pathetic I can't help but laugh everytime I see one of these clowns on TV.

For the record, I do not think much of most politicians, left or right. I think both sides are hypicritical and quick to point out the same faults of the other side that they display themselves.
Holland&Holland

Postby Tutmos on Fri May 01, 2009 10:02 am

hammAR wrote:
Tutmos wrote:.................admitted to using Cocaine whenever he could afford it and was likely an IV Heroin user to boot...................

...another glaring double standard,
try getting or keeping a security clearance after making a statement like this,

however this is in fact the TOTUS with the highest security clearance that you can get................ :rotf:

I think this is simply a result of the children of the 60's, those in their 20's during the whole drug culture. They now have their own children in their 30's who vote and were taught that using drugs isn't such a bad thing and even those children of the children of the 60's now have 18 year old children of their own that we can also assume have been taught that drug use isn't a big deal. So we've got three generations of this crap in the electorate now. The media doesn't help, of course, not mentioning a word about it and providing plenty of content telling us how normal it is for everyone to use hard core drugs.
Tutmos

Postby John S. on Fri May 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Tutmos wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:
Tutmos wrote:I'd have to say the liberals that speak in public are the largest collection of idots I've seen in a long time. They say the most rediculous things and of course nobody in the media bothers to call them on it no matter how silly it is.

Case in point: Democrats and other assorted lefties have been insulting Rush for over a year about his prescription drug addiction. They go on and on about it like children using some pretty degrading language like calling him a fat junkie and a druggie etc. How stupid can you people be? Obama admitted being an illegal drug abuser in print, Cocaine, an illegal street drug, not a legal drug obtained illegally.

Tell me when the media starts calling Obama a junkie on national TV instead of fawning over the TOTUS (Teleprompter of the United States).

And GW did not spend his college days snorting blow? It seems we have come a long way from the "I did not inhale" days on both sides of the isle and I am disgusted with both for it.

Ya know I've never actually heard that substantiated. I realize the average idiot on the left thinks if they just keep saying the same thing it will magically be true. Kind of like Dan Rather forging documents to make it true. Bush admits to being a heavy drinker but not a cocaine user. Obama on the other hand admitted to using Cocaine whenever he could afford it and was likely an IV Heroin user to boot, claiming he thought hard about it but in the end didn't. Uh huh. He still is a smoker no less and nobody on the evening news ever mentions that. If he was a republican we'd never hear the end of it. They'd talk about how weak his character is and how little will power he has not being able to quit, even as President. How can we possibly hope for someone who can't even quit smoking, with the best resources available to any human being on the planet, to avoid corruption? As we can see from all the felony level tax cheats that are his financial experts he can't.

BTW I don't think Bush was very good either. He was basically a RINO.

It's okay for Democrats to be the absolute scum of the earth, it's just a simple mistake if Barney Frank is molesting children or half Obama's cabinet are felons. It's an oversight if a liberal happens to have been caught red handed in the middle of a serious crime. If a republican gets a parking ticket it's the end of the world. The Left is so pathetic I can't help but laugh everytime I see one of these clowns on TV.

Especially when it concerns being a Natural Born Citizen to become President. Must be true, it's been said enough! Dang, there I go again..........................I have to go pray for PBO some more! ;)
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. -- P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian
John S.

Postby Holland&Holland on Sat May 02, 2009 7:59 am

Whatever, I think it is pretty obvious from his statments that he (Bush) tried drugs and his alcohol issues are well documented. My point is both sides of the isle have no leg to stand on when it comes to this issue anymore. Politicians in general have no character. Sorry. Wish it was not true but they are in it for themselves not us.
Holland&Holland

Previous

Return to Politics