Peeing on our Collective couch

Firearms related political discussion forum

Re: Shapero actually makes a point

Postby The_real_ozman on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:36 pm

joelr wrote: in a more-read venue than here.

You know i heard words like that before, something to do with a guy loosing a comfy Gov Job, that you pulled strings and got him fired :lol: :lol:
Honestly it turn to be a lot of hot air with a guy patting his back so hard his arm nearly broke :lol: :lol:

See ya at the Capitol or the B.P station old chap :D

Believe me you dont have any pull, as much as you like to think people listen you u and are that they are the best and very professional, they think of you as a piece of dog dirt on thier shoe, but because of the job they have to be nice to your face :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by The_real_ozman on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I read other people's emails
The_real_ozman

Re: Peeing on our Collective couch

Postby infidel on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Joel R., who the hell gives you the right to refer to peoples real names when they have chosen not to. You continue your childish actions and people will go out of their way to expose the fraud you are. If this was a cesspool forum like TCCarry I would tell you how I really feel. BTW it isn't the members of your forum that make it a cesspool, they are a good group. It is the owner whose rotten stench permeates throughout his enterprise.
“If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.” - John Ashley

Disclaimer: Do not assume from this post, that I either agree or disagree with any other issue brought up in this thread.
infidel

Postby The_real_ozman on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:20 pm

infidel wrote:Joel R., who the hell gives you the right to refer to peoples real names when they have chosen not to. You continue your childish actions and people will go out of their way to expose the fraud you are. If this was a cesspool forum like TCCarry I would tell you how I really feel. BTW it isn't the members of your forum that make it a cesspool, they are a good group. It is the owner whose rotten stench permeates throughout his enterprise.

You have to remeber you are dealing with a E.D.P and they think what they say is god. And also he has a bunch of groupies who stroke his ego, especially the ones who read his dungeon and dragONS. To help you understand try looking here http://www.slovotskys-laws.com/index.ph ... .Biography and then here http://dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/data ... 0-slotcon/ and the feeders go on. So needless to say an ego that size with people feeding it will make on feel invincible.

And as for him going after people using their real names, it started with Pinnacle, and Ace and Brit and further more he claimed he got Ace fired :o :o :o
So he goes further than using thier names and try's to make them unemployed and make life very hard for their familes :(
I read other people's emails
The_real_ozman

Re: S***** actually makes a point

Postby goalie on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:22 pm

joelr wrote:... it isn't, of course, the point that A**** "Pinnacle" S****** thinks he's making, but it's worth addressing -- in a more-read venue than here. I've saved all of the posts here -- wouldn't want them to vanish, and all -- and I think I'll get a round tuit.

Thanks, Andy.

It says a lot about someone when they are politely asked not to use someone's full name on an internet BB and they ignore that request. It doesn't say that they are funny, it doesn't say that they are witty, and it sure as hell doesn't say that they are honorable or worthy of respect. But it does say a lot.

FWIW, I doubt if you're the only one "saving posts." It's fun to be able to actually show someone, when asked, exactly why I wouldn't take part in anything you are associated with. It usually starts with "Well, he couldn't be that bad." Then they read a little....than it goes to: "Well, I guess I see your point."

You see, I can remember EXACTLY when Pinnacle asked you not to refer to him by his name. You might even say I've "saved" the post.

:roll:
Last edited by ttousi on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: redacted personal info in quoted portion of post
It turns out that what you have is less important than what you do with it.
goalie

Postby goalie on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:27 pm

The_real_ozman wrote: and further more he claimed he got Ace fired........
So he goes further than using thier names and try's to make them unemployed and make life very hard for their familes

I doubt if he'll answer yes or no, but I have to ask: Joel, is that true?
goalie

Postby hammAR on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:33 pm

goalie wrote:
So he goes further than using thier names and try's to make them unemployed and make life very hard for their familes

...one might even say those posts are in a "saved" condition.................... :?
All men are created equal....It's what they do from there that matters!.
hammAR

Postby Widge on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:37 pm

I don't know why:

a) You feed the Troll.

and

b) He's still (after all his underhand behavior) allowed to post on here.
I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!
Widge

Postby Seismic Sam on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:46 pm

As I see it, we have three choices:

Behave ourselves, and let the totally impartial FBI do its usual job just like they did at Ruby Ridge and Waco, Texas. (And BTW, you don't know everything you should about Waco unless you have seen the infrared aerial FLIR footage!)

Write a polite letter to the commisioner, to follow up years of polite personal meetings, which have produced one of the longest slow roll jobs in political whorehouse history. WITHOUT any baby oil, I might add.

Roast the sumbitch alive from every available angle and hope somebody picks up on some of this stuff and runs with it.

My choice is #3. I agree it is probably not a good idea to link this stuff to 2A movements and politics, but I think anybody who thinks that Mr. "there's Gonna be a search soon, but I doubt hope that nothing anything will be found" will EVER be on our side even after a full week of subzero temperatures in hell is deluding themselves.

[Strother Martin] Some men you cannot reach. So that's why we got what happened last week here. But that was the way he wanted it. WELL. HE GETS IT!!! [/Strother Martin]

The commish has firmly placed himself even further into the slime than Sheriff Jim "sub recoso" Frank, and trying to make an ally of anyone like that is a complete waste of time. He needs to go, period. The means and ethics of how this is done are no longer relevant.
Seismic Sam
Gone but not forgotten

Postby goalie on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:51 pm

hammAR wrote:
goalie wrote:

...one might even say those posts are in a "saved" condition.................... :?

Really? Man, I really should be at Alary's having a beer. It's actually kind of depressing that the defecation hits the oscillation so frequently with the same common denominator right in the splatter of it all.

What is even more depressing is that, while he obviously has knowledge of the legal aspects of carrying in MN, you can get all that (rather cheaply) from his book. Unless something has drastically changed from the last time I observed, Joel isn't exactly high up on the food chain from a skills standpoint, and, IMO, that whole "those who can't do teach" crap is, well, crap.....ESPECIALLY when it comes to shooting. While I've never understood that "star power" that Ayoob has either (and, no, Joel, I am NOT comparing you to Mas, trust me), at least Mas can shoot like an SOB, even if the closest he's come to seeing the elephant is on the Discovery Channel. From what I've seen, that just isn't the case with JR, which is why I just don't get the sycophantic behavior I guess.

And, before anyone get's their panties all in a bunch, my sorry ass that hasn't shot a handgun in months (Pinnacle, when's the last time we hit the range and shot handguns???) is perfectly willing to go to the June 27th steel shoot and put myself in the position to be publicly humiliated for my above comments by the object of said comments if he should so desire to join us in Hutch for some steely fun. The bottom line is this: I've never said I'm good with a pistol, but I'll bet I'm better than some people's ego.....and I don't even have sycophantic groupies.....

Just say'n.
goalie

Postby goalie on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:56 pm

Seismic Sam wrote: He needs to go, period. The means and ethics of how this is done are no longer relevant.

Do you really believe that? Giving yourself a moral imperative has, historically, been a really good way to leave ethics and morality at the door. Usually, what happens after you go through that door isn't very pretty.

Nah, I'll take the high ground. I'm sure as hell not very pretty, but looking into the mirror in the morning doesn't make me want to puke like it would if I didn't have any ethics at all in my life.
goalie

Postby David on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:09 pm

Goalie,

Your pistol skills are better than average, and you get style points for what you carry and how you carry it!

Oh, assuming I can go (I'll know within a week or so), want to carpool? Get to my place and I'll drive from there.
David

Postby goalie on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:28 pm

David wrote:Goalie,

Your pistol skills are better than average, and you get style points for what you carry and how you carry it!

Oh, assuming I can go (I'll know within a week or so), want to carpool? Get to my place and I'll drive from there.

I'm in.
goalie

Postby joelr on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Seismic Sam wrote:As I see it, we have three choices:...

Roast the sumbitch alive from every available angle and hope somebody picks up on some of this stuff and runs with it.

FBI is already investigating; I dunno if the Public Integrity folks are bending Commissioner Clouseau over the table and administering the proctoscope, but hope springs eternal.
joelr

Postby 1911fan on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:51 pm

You just don't get it. Reciprocity has nothing to do with Campion. It was effen politics. Deals were made. Promises made to get both the carry law and other bills passed.

Campion is not a policy maker.

He enacts policy as handed down to him.

For someone who claims to be a policy wonk, this is unbelievable that you do not get it. Why roast the guy for something that was handed down to him? Campion had a meeting with you. The result of which was him politely telling you "get outta here Kid, yer botherin' me". That should have been VERY clear.

To get the law we got, which is arguably one of the best of all the carry laws, some restrictions were implimented to appease some people. That's how bipartisan politics goes.

My post is not about the GSF, it about Campion and reciprosity. I am not privy to insider info on that investigation. IF Campion bungled that issue, then as an administrator of that department, he needs to be held accountable for that.
1911fan

Postby ttousi on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:16 am

Locking this and related threads.

I have warned and banned joel on the training posts under rule 1. In my opinion the postings are trolling since the classes have not been listed on his own site as of now and may never be.

Furthermore Bender warned him for posting private info (rule 3)

joelr is on a 30 day ban

If anyone has any problems with this take it up with the site owner.

Move on
MN Permit Instructor
http://www.tomtgun.com
NRA Training Counselor/Instructor (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection)
DNR FAS Instructor

"I am not going to be intimidated by some punk with a moderator button."-darkwolf45
ttousi

Previous

Return to Politics