WTB - 9mm Ammo

Buy/Sell/Trade firearms accessories

WTB - 9mm Ammo

Postby Inspiribomb on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:29 pm

I am going "up north" this weekend for a full day of shooting. I want to run several hundred rounds through each of my handguns, but don't have enough onhand, and would prefer to not have to run all over town to stock up. Anybody have a bunch they want to sell? Not interested in WWB, my Kahr had about 20 FTF jams with that stuff, and it's dirty as all getout. I really like American Eagle, Federal Champion, and Blazer. I also need some hollowpoints for when I carry.

Thanks in advance!
Aaron
Inspiribomb

Re: WTB - 9mm Ammo

Postby EAJuggalo on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:09 pm

The only place I've been able to find it reliably in decent numbers is Woodbury Wal-Mart. I think they limit to 4 boxes per customer but there are ways around that.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not". - Thomas Jefferson
EAJuggalo

Postby Sorcerer on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Brooklyn Park WalMart had WW box and BP Fleet Farm had Blaser brass and Blaser alumminom in 9mm Tuesday evening.
Sorcerer

Postby xd9 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:42 pm

Try Dick's Sporting goods. Last time I was in there, they seemed to have quite a bit of Remington 9mm ball ammo. They even brought back the case prices when you buy 10 boxes. (if they have 10 that is).

ammo.jpg
ammo.jpg (109.79 KB) Viewed 927 times

Good Luck
xd9

Postby Thunderjohn on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Fleet Farm often has a good supply of Blazer.
LarryFlew here on the board had some Speer Gold Dots for sale
FFL - http://www.Southwest-Arms.com
God, Family, Business
Emails to SouthwestArms@Gmail.com
Thunderjohn

Postby Inspiribomb on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Thanks for the tips. I went out to Woodbury and picked up 5 boxes of the Federal stuff, and a 550 pack of the Federal .22 ammo. The Wal-Mart by where I work has plenty of WWB 9mm, but I will not be buying that stuff anymore, after my experience at the range last time. I discovered a source for my JHP ammo as well, so I'll be good to go!
Aaron
Inspiribomb

Return to Accessories