SPF: Trijicon ACOG Reflex 1X24

Buy/Sell/Trade firearms accessories

SPF: Trijicon ACOG Reflex 1X24

Postby Northland 7.62 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Hello all! After some debate I have decided to list my Trijicon Acog Reflex sight for sale. I purchased this from a friend about two months ago for $300 and have since had it mounted on my AR. The optic is in good condition though the aluminum tube has some scuffing on it (as seen in the pictures).

I have shot with it a few times and it has never given me any problems. I prefere the Eotech that I use as well and really have no use for this. I guess I prefere the wider view of the Eotech versus the tube like view of the Trijicon.

I do not know a whole lot about Trijicon's but to the best of my knowledge this is a 1X24. The pictures that I have attached show the optic exactly as I have it for sale. There is a mount that is attached to it that works fine on the rail on my AR. For some reason the two screws in the front of the optic (seen in picture) are different, one is for a screwdriver, and the other is for an Allen wrench. I wish I had an answer for you as to why that is, but unfortunatly I do not. As far as I can tell it is purly cosmetic.

Information about the optic from Trijicon's website can be seen here http://www.trijicon.com/na_en/products/ ... p?pid=RX01

Asking price is $230 shipped to your door. (I have attached pictures but, if for some reason they do not display please PM me and I will email the pictures to you). The first "I'll take it" gets it. If you have any other questions about the optic please feel free to PM me!!
Attachments
102_0433.JPG
102_0432.JPG
102_0431.JPG
102_0430.JPG
102_0429.JPG
102_0427.JPG
Last edited by Northland 7.62 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There are two tragedies in life, one is not getting what you want, the other is getting it."
Northland 7.62

Re: WTS: Trijicon ACOG Reflex 1X24

Postby sochr000 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:22 pm

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
God (From Futurama)

"Sometimes I think war is God's way of teaching us geography."
--Paul Rodriguez
sochr000

Re: WTS: Trijicon ACOG Reflex 1X24

Postby Northland 7.62 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:37 pm

Don't know what I messed up on but I appreciate you fixing it!!
"There are two tragedies in life, one is not getting what you want, the other is getting it."
Northland 7.62

Return to Accessories